Use Elsevier® eBooks to download and access Elsevier textbooks on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. Read your books online or offline, search across your full library, and create notes and highlights to help you study.
Elsevier eBooks Features:
• Download books to your iOS device for easy online or offline reading.
• Simple, user-friendly navigation and a clean reading experience.
• Search inside your current book or across your full library.
• Select text to create notes or highlights from your mobile device.
• Tap to open figures, view captions and pinch to zoom.
• Sync your bookmarks, last page read and all of your notes and highlights between your iOS device and our desktop or web-based Elsevier eBooks apps.
• Elsevier eBooks account
• Access to one or more Elsevier textbooks
• iOS 11+
• New! Adds the ability for users to create custom flashcards on their phone or tablet.
• Other miscellaneous bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Freedom to choose
I enjoy the fact that I can access the books online while in class reviewing or studying.
Could be so great
Text to speech is terrible 1) the reading speed is either super slow or slightly too fast 2)you can only start having it reading from the beginning of a chapter 3) her pronunciation is bad even on normal words sometimes I don’t even know what she was reading. For the search function I’d like to only search a selected chapter. They should have ay evolve app where you can seamlessly access your book resources and don’t even get me started on trying to get access to the resource to the books you paid $800 for.
For the price we’re paying for the books and the access codes, I expected the software to be smooth and clean. There should be a way to click on tables and photos in order to expand them. Also the text-to-speech component should be changed so we can highlight which portions of the text we want read to us or repeated.
Edit: requires an interface revamp to make it easier to navigate and also smoother to use. Please also update for iPhone X support.
- Elsevier Inc.
- 127.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese, Welsh
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2018 Elsevier
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.