With the Elsevier eLibrary Reader App you can read Elsevier’s ebooks on your iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch. You can organize books in to shelves, customize your reading experience, add notes or highlights to specific passages, bookmark a page and download ebooks from our eLibrary website.
Download ebooks From Elsevier eLibrary website
Customize your reading experience:
· Add notes or highlights to specific passages, bookmark pages/locations
· Select among four typefaces and adjust font size, set margins
· Set background color of the Reader
· Switch between horizontal swipe and vertical scroll
· Set brightness level
· Organize your ebooks/content by creating shelves
· Search for specific keywords and navigate to a specific passage by picking a search result
· Swipe or scroll to go to previous or next page
· Use the page slider to quickly navigate across
· Go to specific passages from the table listing the personalization
· Table of contents
· DRM pdf from Elsevier eLibrary.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Still can’t use it to login and I guess that has been a problem for like a few years.
I try everything and I can’t login in this app it said my credentials are not found, fix it please
Waste of space
I paid $990 for my books to carry around with me so I got this app to have them always. Little did I know this app wouldn't let me log in when I need them most. Can't imagine what's taking so long to fix this issue seeing that the same review has been posted by tons of people for quite some time. If it would be possible to rate it 0 stars, I would have given it 0 stars. Thanks for nothing guys! Awful app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.