Clinical Medicines Information & Drug Education for Healthcare Workers
EMGuidance is the most trusted, comprehensive and relevant FREE medicines and guideline resource for medical professionals, providing up-to-date information to help you make informed decisions at the point of care. EMGuidance offers a wide array of content and tools in partnership with global and local pharmaceutical manufacturers, national departments of health and medical societies.
We provide over 1800+ interactive drug monographs which include active ingredients as well as pharma drug products for all your prescribing needs.
Support patients with our digital tools such as reimbursement forms to medical schemes and patient education leaflets to share.
Our learn area provides you access to free accredited CPDs and learn content to keep up to date with the latest medicines and clinical information.
WHAT EMGUIDANCE CAN DO FOR YOU:
The must-have clinical digital aid for South African medical professionals, providing comprehensive access to local, up-to-date medicines and guidelines information, to help you make informed decisions at the point of care.
- Medicines information: The medicines section consists of locally relevant & fully referenced monographs.
- Medicine Cost Directory
- Poisons Information
- Interaction checker: Check for potentially harmful interactions.- Detailed, locally authored clinical guidelines (formatted for quick, mobile reference)
- Advanced medicine and guideline search function
- Clinical guidelines: Locally relevant clinical guidelines in partnership with medical/academic institutions, hospitals and the NDoH.
- Clinical & Dosing tools: Be 100% accurate with our host of clinical tools to support your decision making.
- Free CPD courses: Earn and track your CPD points with ease with our wide range of content tailored to you.
- Patient Education: Add value to patient consultations with our easy to read digital aids to share with patients.
As a member, you have access to all the features and more. Search for locally relevant medicines and safety information. Enjoy the latest industry updates and events in our news section. Support clinical decision-making by referencing the most recent pharmacologist-reviewed medicines section, an easy-to-use point-of-care resource for all busy healthcare professionals.
Find out more - https://emguidance.com
EMGuidance brought to you by medical professionals, for medical professionals.
Our latest release includes a new look and feel along with exciting new features. Enjoy our new and improved search function which helps you find whatever you’re looking for without having to worry about spelling correctly. You can also indulge in our learn area with recommended CPDs for you while keeping track of your points. You will now also have the ability to Like, Save and Share all content.
Ratings and Reviews
Thank you so much, this app is superb. Well done !!!!! I hope to share it
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your 5-star review! We are continuously working on adding more features to our app to make your experience better.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- EMG Technologies (PTY) LTD
- 97.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2021 EMG Technologies
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.