eMags lets you listen to individual articles for free and complete magazines on your mobile device. Experience magazines like People, Cosmopolitan, TIME, Fortune, and all the magazine brands you love. Read or listen to complete sample articles with a beautiful and enhanced mobile experience. With eMags, you can also subscribe to your favorite magazines and enjoy your digital magazine subscriptions wherever you go.
Our content team curates collections of free articles for you to explore topics like Entertainment, Health, News, and Sports in-depth. The Discover tab has regularly updated content with news and articles from writers with the expertise and authority on the topics you crave.
Magazines available include the best in Lifestyle, Business, Home & Garden, Celebrity & Entertainment, Photography, Fashion & Beauty, News and more. Check out the magazine selection in the Shop section and subscribe and enjoy new issues immediately.
• MOBILE-FRIENDLY AND BEAUTIFUL ARTICLES: No need to pinch, zoom, or toggle between views when reading articles on eMags. We deliver a seamless and pleasant reading experience for mobile devices.
• LISTEN TO ARTICLES: Listen to stories while on a walk or multitasking.
• FREE ARTICLES TO READ ONLINE: Explore daily to find new and free articles to read online from your favorite magazines and top writers.
• MANAGE YOUR DIGITAL MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTIONS: You can subscribe to the best magazines and read articles conveniently on your phone.
• SAVE AND SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS: You can save articles to create your own collections and share stories with friends via email and social.
• NEVER MISS AN ISSUE: When your favorite magazine releases a new issue, you’ll get a notification and can read immediately.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT EMAGS:
“This is really the best reading experience. A friend sent me a magazine produced by eMags... couldn't believe I was still reading it 45 minutes later on my phone.” - DMC, Publisher
“I receive the mobile optimized version of a magazine produced by eMags and realized immediately this was the best digital magazine reading experience I've ever seen. I figured out who built it and called eMagazines and they are now supporting my magazine with this elegant design.” - Magazine CEO
“I've been bragging about you. Look at how great our magazine looks now!" - Magazine Publisher
“LOVE the new on-line format. This saves paper and the images are more vivid. Great stuff.” - David R. Magazine Subscriber
“A refreshing break from other news aggregators filled with free breaking news, eMags has premium content from the best magazines.” - Michael P. review
Please share your thoughts about our app and ideas for new features - contact us at https://ema.gs/help
Now you can listen to hundreds of articles from top magazines including People, Men's Health, Cosmopolitan, Allrecipes, Health, InStyle, Fortune, TIME, Bloomberg Businessweek and more. If you like what you hear, full year subscriptions are available for purchase.
We’d love to hear your feedback so please do leave a review or reach out to us here https://ema.gs/help
Ratings and Reviews
Great customer service.
I decided to try out this app and so far so good. I made the mistake of accidentally ordering the wrong magazine and customer service responded almost immediately and fixed the issue.
If you compare this app with others to read magazines the user experience is really awful and annoying. The magazines don’t fill the screen, and to read them is very annoying. Some pages you must scroll to sides/horizontally, and the articles you must scroll on vertical way. You feel in a carrousel. I paid for a magazine for a year, but after this year, I’ll check to read this magazine in other App. The app need to improve a lot the features and the user experience to keep me in it. The worst, you cannot read in offline mode
While I had a small IT glitch preventing me from downloading on my iPad, I sent an email and requested some help. The service staff responded quickly, even helped me with an additional request I had that I didn’t think would be possible, and then was able to combine what my wife and I had separately. Very pleased. Only reason it isn’t a 5-star is the original IT issue...but all the follow up was 5-star! Thank you.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- eMagazines LLC
- 75.2 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2022 eMags
- In-App Purchases
- 99 cent promotion $0.99
- Cosmopolitan 1 yr auto-renew $17.99
- Food Network 1 yr auto-renew $11.99
- Women's Health 1 yr auto-renew $12.49
- HGTV 1 yr auto-renew $15.49
- Men's Health 1 yr auto-renew $15.49
- Wine Spectator 1 yr auto-renew $39.99
- Elle 1 yr auto-renew $10.49
- Sports Illustrated - 1 year $11.99
- Car and Driver 1 yr auto-renew $15.49