Optimized for macOS 12 Monterey. Native for both Intel Mac and Apple Silicon Mac
Email Obfuscator creates email links using ‘obfuscated’ code ready to be used in your html web pages.
It is a tool useful for anyone creating and editing web pages.
WHY USE IT
• If you create web pages putting emails in plain format they will be collected and used to create spam list
• Using email obfuscatory you convert emails in a code that is still suable inside the web but not detected as an email by automatic scanner
• It's fast you create an obfuscated code in a second
• Nothing changes for the web user, he still is presented with an email link
• The link is perfectly working inside the web but it is not detectable by email collectors
• Insert the email
• Insert the text to use inside the link
• Optionally insert the subject if you are inserting an 'email to' link
• Optionally change the obfuscation method
• Press Refresh
• Press the 'Copy Code' button
• Paste it in your html code
• Creates obfuscated code ready to embed in web pages
• it offers instant preview
• Accepts email, text and subject for the email
• Created as you type
• Instant recoding changing obfuscation method
• Offers selection from various methods
• internal preview area
• Optimized to work also in Dark Mode
• Help guide included
• Optimized for macOS 10.14 Mojave
• Runs on macOS 10.10 and successive
• PDF Manual embedded in the app included
• Percentage Encoding
• Random ASCII-Hex
• Random ASCII-Hex-Percent encoding
Ratings and Reviews
Works as advertised.
I was trying to find a solution that did not require me going to an online service. This works great and it’s on my computer when I need it.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Roberto Panetta
- 1.8 MB
- Requires macOS 10.12 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2022 Ecleti - Roberto Panetta
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.