Embers gives you the power to compare and interrogate thousands of Tweets simultaneously, using a unique and intuitive visual format. Explore Twitter in a revolutionary new way to gain insights into social sentiment and trends.
• Track market movement social response
• Follow your team's news
• Compare brand sentiment
• Interrogate news bias
Create multiple Twitter search queries, add keyword 'attractors' and watch as relevant Tweets are visually captured into content groups, each analysed for sentiment and color coded. Gain unprecedented information and analytics from your Twitter queries with the Embers detail view, giving you a comparative overview of sentiment distribution, popular users, tweet lengths, retweet and hashtag frequency.
• Search and explore Twitter in a unique, high density visual format for rapid understanding
• See your own Twitter timeline in a new light
• Individual and group Tweet sentiment analysis
• Combine multiple complex Twitter search criteria to gain new insights and track conversations
• Save and update your favorite Twitter search topics with new data across your devices
• Easily add your home timeline to the search canvas
• One touch global, country and province trending topics
• Filter searches by media type, sentiment or user
• Group search terms in a single query with boolean functionality or compare multiple queries
• Interactively select groups of Tweets to examine in detail
• Reorder your Twitter queries and filters in real-time with just a touch
• Explore Tweet media content full-screen
• Reply, Like or Retweet easily to any captured Tweet
• Post to Twitter from the canvas view
There is no other tool like Embers for digesting thousands of Tweets at a glance, it is a powerful yet easy to use sentiment and topic analysis tool built to the highest performance standards to give you unlimited social media insights. Embers is data visualization in your pocket with no subscription model and no in-app purchases.
A Twitter account is required to use Embers.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs portrait mode
This app is fun to use but I never use unless i NEED to research a topic because I can't stand holding my phone sideways. I would use it a lot more if I had the option to use it in portrait mode.
Needs to be fixed
The app needs to get some major bugs fixed with it since currently you can’t even log into the account that needs to be used on the app.
Can’t login anymore
Sad … was an amazing visual tweetdeck
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Anvil Craftworks Pty Limited
- 66.6 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- Copyright © 2019 Anvil Craftworks Pty. Ltd.