The most advanced wine list app for fine dining restaurants, used by over 500 of the leading restaurants in the world.
eMenu wine list For Restaurants – an interactive restaurant wine list for restaurants. eMenu offers diners to browse a visual, graphical & attractive wine list, showing pictures of the vines, as well as the wineries and places of storage in multiple languages.
eMenu wine list For Restaurants is designed to increase average customer check on wines, and to elevate the dining experience when browsing the wine list.
The eMenu is applying menu engineering principles, backed with empirical research (based on analysis of eMenu touch screen usage in over 1000 installations) and the experience of eMenu International - the global leader in the field of interactive touch screen menus.
The goals of eMenu wine list for fine dine dining restaurants:
- Increase customers check and the total wine sales for the restaurant.
- Enhance the dining experience while browsing the wine list
- Tailored design of the menu consistent with the look & feel of the restaurant: Logo, branding, layout, etc.(part of the Conceptic service)
- Present pictures of dishes (including in full screen size), description and nutritional info.
- Wine list that shows the properties of the wine (Producer, Region, Grape variety, Style, Maturity, Alcohol % and enables filtering according to the different parameters
- Special promotions for specific wines.
- Wine icons.
- Sommelier tool that matches food with wine.
- filtering options: i.e filter according to country, winery, year, Grapes type…
- Touch screen Menu engineering principles
- Complete setup of the menu structure including division into Categories and sub-categories.
- Web management control for menu editing, pricing, performance and statistics.
- 'No Wi-Fi' working mode.
- Single app working mode.
We welcome feedback and new Ideas, and work tirelessly to develop new features and generate added value to our customers.
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
EMenu is very organized, effective and a great solution for displaying wines, spirits, and beers. The beautifully designed menus display tasting notes/ABV/ descriptions clearly and in such a unique way that customers are eager to try new drinks as well. Overall, in my opinion, eMenu International is a much better solution compared to paper menus and I would definitely recommend this company to other restaurant / bar owners.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Conceptic Ltd.
- 31.8 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2011 Conceptic Ltd.