Groupcall Xpressions 4+
NOTE: Schools MUST sign up to the Xpressions service in order for parents to use this app. If you are unsure, please check with your child’s school.
SUPPORT: If you have any issues logging in, missing children in the app or anything else, check our dedicated Parental Support Site http://parents.groupcall.com, or contact us at ParentSupport@groupcall.com
Groupcall Xpressions is a child-centred personal communications timeline showing messages and updates from your child(ren’s) school(s):
• NOTIFICATIONS and MESSAGES : Your child’s school can send you messages for free, saving them money. Messages such as school closures, trip updates, exam reminders or notifications on attendance, behaviour or achievement are all relayed through a single app.
• SCHOOL DATA: access the core elements of your child’s student record to dive into their history of attendance, achievement, progress and behaviour. See their lesson or exam timetables. Access the school calendar to see what events are approaching.*
• ADD-ONS: Depending on what systems your child’s school uses, Xpressions can integrate with homework systems, parental payment systems, booking systems and more to provide you a one stop shop for everything to do with your child’s school life.*
• SECURE: Unlike many other apps, Xpressions gives you secure access to personal data about your child.
*Access to school data and add-ons is entirely dependent on the systems your school uses – check with your school to see what services are available to you. Currently, School Data access is unavailable to schools/parents in Scotland.
>>I am a parent wanting to use Groupcall Xpressions for my children, how do I get access?
If your school has directed you to download the app then welcome - You'll soon be on your way to receiving your child's data in the palm of your hand!
When the download and install is complete you simply need to provide your email address and mobile phone number where prompted by the app. These MUST match the details held by your school – we check their database to keep your child’s data secure. You’ll receive an SMS text message to double check you are who you say you are – simply enter this when prompted. If you get stuck, have a look at http://parents.groupcall.com where you’ll find plenty of information to get you moving. If you get really stuck, and you have already checked your details with your school, please contact Groupcall at email@example.com
>>Who Are Groupcall?
Launched in 2001, Groupcall provides communication and data solutions to the education, public and private sectors. Co-founded by Sir Bob Geldof, Groupcall is now one of the education sector market leaders with its parental communication system, Messenger, which is currently used in more than 5,000 schools throughout the UK and abroad, sending over 4 million text messages every month.
- Fixed an issue where Forms / Sharepoint links would not open. These are now opened in the device browser.
- Fixed an issue with push notifications when switching between two different Xpressions accounts on the same device.
- Fixed an issue on iOS where the header bar was too large on devices with no device notch.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Groupcall Limited
- 45.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Groupcall Ltd. 2017