Step up to the CEN exam and real clinical challenges with the Emergency Nursing - Lippincott Q&A Certification Review app, the perfect study guide for the emergency nursing certification exam (CEN).
Based on the latest print edition, the app puts current, highly relevant content right in the palm of your hand. Free initial download provides over 100 questions right up front - five in each category. Need additional review? Purchase the expansion pack to access the complete set of over 1200 questions with detailed answers and rationales.
Not only will you receive over 1200 sample questions organized categorically, you’ll also have access to two complete sample tests designed to closely follow the actual CEN exam blueprint, taking you on a trial spin of what the CEN exam is really like.
Lippincott Q&A Certification Review: Emergency Nursing app will rapidly help you build the expertise to deal with every kind of emergency, including…
· abdominal · cardiovascular
· environmental · maxillofacial
· medical · genitourinary and gynecologic
· neurologic · obstetric
· ocular · orthopedic
· mental health · respiratory
· multisystem trauma · substance abuse & toxicologic
· disaster management · wound management
· stabilization & transfer · communicable diseases
· client education · legal and organizational issues.
With this dynamic app, personalizing your study plan is simple. Flag problematic questions as you go, customize timed or untimed quizzes, and filter quiz results to assess your progress. By offering a rigorous review of key concepts and facts, Lippincott Emergency Nursing Q&A Certification Review app gives users the knowledge they need to master the exam and begin rewarding professional careers.
Have a question or would like to share your feedback? Please send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been a Med surg nurse for a year and I’m transferring to the emergency department. This app has been a great way to review topics specific to the emergency department and has increased my knowledge, as well as shown me areas for improvement.
Developer Response ,
That is terrific to hear! So glad you are enjoying it, and thank you for the positive review!
I like that you can choose the number of questions per topic. It's easy to fit in 5 questions here and there.
Great prep material
There is a lot of options available. Felt challenged and loved the rationale simplicity. Highly recommended!
Developer Response ,
Great! Thank you for the awesome feedback!
- Higher Learning Technologies LLC
- 14.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2016 Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, a Wolters Kluwer business. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Emergency Nursing Q&A Expansion Pack $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.