EMGS Mobile App is the companion app for Education Malaysia Global Services.
The app will allow students to:
1. Track their application status from their smartphone.
2. Check the results of their medical screening on their smartphone.
3. View their international student identification card (iKad) on the phone. Information to be obtained by using the NFC functions of the phone when touched to the iKad.
4. View their insurance card on the phone (if Insurance was received through EMGS).
5. Find news and information regarding EMGS.
6. Contact EMGS through email.
7. Navigate to EMGS offices through the phone by following the in-built navigation function of the phone.
8. Join the EMGS Connect Social media community where they can get connected to the latest information, events and updates. They also get to meet other international students here!
The app is aimed towards all international students who have already registered to study in Malaysia through EMGS or are currently studying in Malaysia after having their application processed by EMGS. It can be downloaded and used by anyone who is interested in finding out information about EMGS but not all functions will be available.
- Bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The percentage issue isn't fixed. whenever I check my status using the app it shows its in 0% but in EMGS website it shows 35% please fix the percentage
Pls update this app....
The app stopped working
It is a week that this is not working from my android phone and my IPhone X so please fix the problem. Thank you
- Scicom (MSC) Berhad
- 13.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Copyright (c) 2015 EMGS. All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.