Introducing the first Savings Account that’s linked to your fitness activity. The Emirates NBD Fitness App helps you grow your savings with every step you take. The more steps you make, the higher your interest rate!
It’s pretty simple! Add some funds into your savings account, set a goal for the number of steps you’ll make, track your progress, and enjoy up to 4% interest rate. No stress…just keep active to boost your balance!
We’ve highlighted some of the cool features below:
- New Design: We’ve given the App a fresh look with a seamless experience
- Trial Version: We’re giving you a 30-day trial of the new version of the App
- Instant Account Opening: Open a Fitness Account instantly and top it up anytime
- Manage your savings: top-up and track your savings all through the App
- Add Trackers: Link your favorite trackers including Fitbit and Garmin to the App
- Get Insights: Look into comprehensive insights on your fitness activity
- Share your Progress: Share your daily/weekly performance infographics with your friends
- Friends: Invite and stay connected with your friends
- Challenges: Create new challenges or join challenges created by others
- Achievements: Track your progress and unlock badges
- Offers: Enjoy exclusive discounts to your favorite gyms, restaurants, and more
Run more. It’s in your interest!
Emirates NBD is a leading banking group in the region. The Group has a leading retail banking franchise in the UAE, with a large branch, ATM and CDM network. It is a major player in the UAE corporate banking arena and has strong Islamic Banking, Global Markets & Treasury, Investment Banking, Private Banking, Asset Management and Brokerage operations.
Emirates NBD Bank PJSC. All rights reserved.
Minor bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Possibly the worst app on the App Store
While I must commend Emirates NBD for this idea of a fitness motivated account, this app is essentially dysfunctional. It logs you out without fail every single day, and unless you log back in and do the SMS verification, it won’t records your steps that day and you will end up getting the lowest possible interest on your deposit. It’s difficult not to think that this might be intentionally programmed to avoid paying higher interest rates.
Extremelly buggy - Horrible sync
The app is very buggy! If I dont open it everyday it completely miss the steps sync with the Apple Watch and Health. On 14th Oct my steps were 16k accordingly to my Health data and Watch. But this Fitness buggy app keep it as 5k. And there is no way to resync the data with the health app or update it
Stop asking for sms verification
Every time you use the app you have to use a sms verification to login. Why don’t you just use plain simple authentication the same way as the bank do it?
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- EMIRATES NBD Bank (P.J.S.C)
- 140.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Emirates NBD Bank P.J.S.C
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.