The EMLab P&K app makes your work easier by giving you mobile access to your lab results anytime, anywhere. You can review your projects, reports and invoices, browse EMLab P&K's fungal library and IAQ Pocket Guide, and contact your Project Manager with the tap of the screen. Now you can also complete and send your chain of custody form (COC) from your iPad!
Please note: You must be a current client of EMLab P&K to access features in the LabServe Mobile app. If you don’t know your username or password, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
• Receive instant alerts when your reports are available
• Search and access details of all your projects and reports
• View reports and invoices on your mobile device
• Confirm requested services, turnaround times, and reporting due dates
• Call your EMLab P&K Project Manager (PM) with one touch
• E-mail your PM about a specific project, which automatically includes your
• Access EMLab P&K's fungal glossary directly in the app
• Search over 130 fungi with detailed information and spore photos
IAQ Pocket Reference Guide:
• Access the EMLab P&K Pocket Guide directly in the app
• Sampling and regulatory guidelines
• Data interpretation guidelines
• MoldRange™ data, including typical outdoor spore levels by region and by time of year
• Environmental resource and contact information, and more
Digital COC (iPad and iPhone!):
• You control exactly what is entered
• Prevent transcription errors
• Complete and send your COC electronically
• No need to bring pen and paper
• Create COC templates
NOTE: E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or suggestions for the app.
This update revises the app layout to clean up the interface and add a new screen storing links to several features; and it includes some additional bug fixes and optimizations.
Ratings and Reviews
The app works great to access all your lab data, contact your lab representative and check information about different fungi. Good job!
The app is good for letting you know when your reports are ready, but when you try to send the reports to some one through email from the app it just sends an empty file. So its not very field friendly.
App doesn't open
As soon as I login, the app crashes. I'm sure it's just a minor bug.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.