Banish those signup sheets, clipboards, and that fishbowl full of business cards for good. Emma Guestbook turns your iPad into an easy-to-use email signup form. Collect new subscribers on your iPad at the point of sale or at your next event, and they’re automatically added to a group in your Emma audience.
What you'll get with Emma Guestbook:
• Seamless syncing. When a new subscriber signs up with Guestbook, they'll automatically get added to a group in your Emma account.
• Offline mode. Collect new subscribers even when there's no Wifi. Next time you are connected to the internet, Guestbook will sync with your Emma account automatically.
• Set it and forget it. Guestbook auto-refreshes back to an empty form after someone signs up.
• Take it anywhere. Your new signup form will look right at home on the counter at your store, on display at your next event, or tucked under your arm for a one-on-one meeting.
• Welcome automatically. Trigger an automatic welcome email to new subscribers, welcoming them to your mailing list right when they're most interested in hearing from you.
• Add images from your camera roll to use as your background
• Call to action (CTA) images: create a call to action image that entices your customers to sign up
• Customizable Thank You page displays after your customer signs up
• Signup forms reset to an empty form after a signup
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have to use Emma for work with my company, but this app doesn’t have the functionality needed so I have to use Mailchimp sign up app and then export and upload to Emma. Super disappointed.
What a great addition to My Emma! This is terrific and much needed. Hope there is an Agency Admin version and an iPhone app soon! Thanks MyEmma Team.
A good start
This app works and is a great idea, but needs a few things. Support for landscape orientation and the ability to switch between Emma accounts. I have multiple entities using Emma and I set this app up to test on one account, but then could not switch to my other account. Had to delete and reinstall.
This is a great start, keep up the good work.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.