◆ SUGARSCAPE: “Emoji My Face is our new favourite thing in the entire world, as it lets you turn any selfie or snap of your pals/family/fave celebs into a proper emoji sticker… Uhmazing.”
◆ DOLLY Magazine: “How hilarious would it be if you could stick your face onto these emojis and send it to your mates for mega LOLs? It’s hilarious and it’s free so get on it ASAP.”
This App Will TOTALLY MELD YOUR FACE! Photoshop/Morph any pic into 100’s of emoji/emoticon stickers — your face, a celebrity’s, your friend’s, your mom’s — or your friend’s mom!
• SHARE on WeChat, WhatsApp, LINE, Twitter, Messenger, Facebook, Weibo, Kik, Text, Email, etc. — ANYWHERE you can PASTE IMAGE STICKERS or upload from your Photo Library!
• PROFESSIONALLY DESIGNED “Photoshopped” FX! Don't just stick your face in a hole or just cut it out like with those lame apps!
• UNLIMITED FUNNY FACES to create — Middle finger emoji? Yes! Duck face emoji? Do it! Vomit face, face palm, confused face emojis? YES! Any expression you want! Even make adult, dirty emoji—if you dare! We won’t judge.
Less Ads! (= More Fun!) Lots of bug fixes too!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It's fun to use the app! There are a lot of great pics! The pics need to be a little bigger to see the faces clearly!
Non of these make emojis for ur keyboard
I’ve been producing music on a computer since the mid 90s and i make everything from complete songs, memes, art, ads all on my iPhone and I use all kinds of creative apps and editors on an iPhone I wouldn’t call myself a tech but I can usually find my way around most functional apps and so far this, emoji maker, 2 versions of my emoji and sticker box all of which claim to turn your pics into emojis that will come up on your keyboard and non of them do in any social site and in facebook messenger a couple just post the edited pic as a full size picture and every time I installed these apps I went to settings / general / keyboards / keyboard selected all of them and hit allow full access on all of them. I really tried to get these to work on Instagram and all they do is edit pics and this one doesn’t even have a practical editor. Even if these only work on certain sites you should all be clear about that
The Best App Ever!!!!
I absolutely LOVE this app! I've made so many emojis of my pets, and a bunch of other photos! And when ever I send them to my friends, they are so impressed, but they don't realize how easy it really is! There are a couple of In App Purchases, but you still get a BUNCH of "frames" I would call them and decorations!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Stephen Ingkavet
- 79.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2012–2019 Steve Ingkavet
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock ALL Emojis! $4.99
- More Emojis $0.99
- Emoji Faces $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.