Emoji Poll is the easiest, fastest and most fun way to send polls to your friends in iMessage—for free!
For example, if you're making dinner plans with your friends, just type "Tacos!" into the option field and we'll fill in the taco emoji (you can always change the emoji we suggest - sometimes the computers have a mind of their own). You can also add the location of a nearby taco place, and we'll add it as an option, fill in the website, and choose an emoji.
Send a poll:
- Select a "popular poll" or create your own!
- Add emojis, text, locations, and websites.
- Enable "secret poll" to allow participants to vote anonymously.
- Send the poll to your friends through iMessage.
Cast your vote:
- Tap an Emoji Poll iMessage to submit your vote.
- Keep track of who voted for each option in real time.
Thank you for using Emoji Poll!
We have added a few new languages for our friends around the world! The app is now translated into Chinese (Simple), Spanish, Korean and Japanese.
P.S. Having fun using Emoji Poll? Give us 5 stars and share with your friends :)
Ratings and Reviews
Very Easy to Use; Limited Poll Style Options
Works great for 1-vote 1-person polls, but there is no poll option to let people multi-select several options of dates/options they’d like. Really needed this to select dates in a poll among a large group of friends and it was super inconvenient that everyone could only vote for one option in here.
Has a ways to go.
My voters said they had to download to app to vote.
As the person that created the poll, I can’t see who voted for what, even though I didn’t choose to make votes anonymous. Also, if I go back into the app.. it doesn’t give you the option to review the poll you created or resend it to other people if you wish to add people to the poll. It would be nice to at least go to the app and view who voted for what, or keep the poll to be able to view later.
2 stars because you can vote, and I like the emojis beside your options.
Decent needs couple fixes tho
1. When you make your poll to send to your friends it should come up as the poll options on the screen instead of having to open it up to vote
2. After you "tap to vote" and it gives the option of sending your vote, it should only show their emoji that they voted for.
- Vibrant Nomad Studio, LLC
- 39.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2016 Vibrant Nomad Studio, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.