My Emotions is a French application designed to help children recognise their emotions, learn how to recognize them and find what underlying needs they have. This application also contains a section dedicated entirely to finding an inner calm after experiencing a strong emotion. The app was designed by a psychologist and the exercises were inspired principally by neuro-linguistic programming, nonviolent communication, hypnosis, mindfulness and positive psychology.
- 16 fully defined emotions each with an intensity cursor
- 14 exercises on emotions, exercises based on PNL, mindfulness and positive psychology
- 18 main needs explained simply in order to help the child find an underlying emotional need
- 14 techniques to help restore calm which are fun and simple to put in place.
CONTAINS NO ADVERTISING. Fully secure content for children.
Added support for iPad interface
Notes et avis
- Estelle Fauchon
- 54.5 Mo
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 E. Y. Fauchon
- Achats intégrés
- Unlock full content $1.99
Prend en charge
Jusqu’à six membres de la famille peuvent utiliser cette app lorsque le partage familial est activé.