The Emotions Tracker app was designed to help individuals and their caregivers (ETP: Emotions Tracker Partners) to identify the user’s percent time in emotions on a daily and weekly basis and to learn the events and/or thoughts that preceded the emotions. The overall goal being to help people be happier and live a more content life. Besides the information being helpful to the individual app user making the recordings, the information should also be a useful tool to any treatment specialist working with the app user such as: Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Therapists, Social Workers, Guidance Counselors, Personal Coaches, AA or NA Sponsors, Probation Officers, Ministers and a caring parent that wants to know how their child is emotionally coping with life.
· Ease of recording emotions, events, thoughts at the time of their occurrences on your phone
· Ability to type or speak the event or thought that preceded the emotions
· Adjustable fixed and random intervals to remind the recorder when to record their emotion (accurate “real life” data)
· Ability to enter a critical emotion, event, thought at any time, even if not reminded by the app
· Choice of reminder sounds
· An adjustable “do not disturb” time range
· Ability to look at your percent time in emotions on your phone at any time
· Ability to see your completed and missed entries on your phone and in the emails sent out
· Ability to send your data to yourself and up to 5 other emails of your choice, automatically
· Ability to see change of emotions, % time in emotions and triggers across time
· Help Instructions and User Youtube video training access on how the app works
Reporting and Emotion entries now provide color coding to make entry easier. Dark theme support and minor bug-fixes have also been included.
Ratings and Reviews
App was designed from a paper version I have used helping clients since 1979. It provides real life data and a daily and weekly summary to help you get happier faster and provide your therapist data based treatment improvement documentation to help them know if they are helping you.
The app user should send the data to their own e-mail address and their EAP (Emotional Tracker Partner’s) address. I would recommend you start with 10 random recordings per day. I would set the do not disturb time for 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM. Your goal is to increase your percent time in happiness, excitement and loving scales, while decreasing your percent time in other feelings you don’t want. If your working with a therapist Ask them to monitor your progress.
Great for tracking my ADHD & Pregnancy emotions!
I have been using this app for 5 months and love it! Happy I spent the money to get a professional app that allows me to have my doctors and self emailed daily and weekly updates on. I use the random 10 x daily reminders, and have found my happiness and excited/looking forward too, scale has gradually increased over time as I become more aware of my emotions.
I have found this helpful with ADD impulse, attention, and mood control as well as the mood swings with pregnancy- there have been plenty of those over the 3 trimesters!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Earl Griffith
- 42.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 Dr. Grif
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.