Awaken your instincts and conquer the world! Develop a war strategy, determine a country’s strengths and weaknesses, fortify your lands and dominate!
From the moment you select your country of origin, every decision becomes strategic. How will you spend your budget? How will you secure your borders? Will you defeat the enemy or team up to take over the world? In a game of tactics, play as one of 9 regions and wage war against 165 countries. Venture around the large-scale map, sail across oceans and battle your way through victory and defeat.
“He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious.” - Sun Tzu
The goal is world domination, and the struggle for power has never been more fun.
• Attack enemy countries, and transfer and strengthen your armies and armada in phased-based warfare.
• Support for two game-play maps, one with 8 regions and 77 countries for a faster game and an advanced strategy map with 7 regions and 130 countries.
• Track the progress and spy on opponents with easily accessible in-game data.
• Earn an extensive list of victories in a detailed battle report.
• Fast, stunning, challenging, and immensely satisfying game play.
• Visually stunning map of the world includes realistic mountain ranges, oceans and natural barriers.
• Challenge up to 6 real-world multiplayer opponents or fight against the game itself.
• Features three multi-player modes: pass and play, local network game and turn-based asynchronous game play.
• Use the strategy of RISK with the added ability to buy ships and cross oceans!
► “I’ve been playing Empire II: What Would You Risk for World Conquest, and loving every minute of it.” - www.148apps.com
► “Believe me, for only two dollars, you are definitely getting your money’s worth.” - http://www.idownloadblog.com
► “very addictive to play.” - http://www.filmoria.co.uk
Fix crash with iOS 12
Use fullscreen for iPhone X
Ratings and Reviews
I really love this game! It's Fun and very addictive. I gave this four stars instead of five because even though the game is excellent I believe there should be a few more empires to play as, and make single player mode were alliance can be made between the Player and AI and AI with each other. These and a few updates would be the icing on the cake for me.
Definitely need to nerf the ship movement. Circumnavigating the globe in one turn is just too much, especially given the technology of the era the game takes place in.
The randomized neutral territory armies tends to leave one or two players in a significantly dominant position if they score low numbers around their capital. Should be based more on the continent, proximity to other enemy capitals, etc. Not RNG gods and their fickle ways.
Forts don't seem to do very much beyond the first two or three years. Would be nice if they could have further upgrades, especially to help repel the starship troopers dropship attacks you'll be weathering from all points of the globe.
On the AI side, there's always one that just, kind of...sits there. Takes, maybe, one or two territories? But then goes dormant. I'm unsure if this a bug, but it happens in every game. Standard issues with AI making silly decisions: leaving one territory on a continent unclaimed, virtually abandoning their home area for territories oceans way and deep in enemy lands, leaving vulnerable spots wide open.
Not having cards or stars to turn in is a nice change of pace, the "cascades" from those can be tiring. This doesn't make up for glaring issues in balancing and maneuvering.
Good game, but some improvements necessary
This game is fun and challenging, but some improvements and additions are necessary. The spy system in the game is flawed as you have to go into a special menu to see the information of another nation or neutral territory rather than being able to see it from the campaign map. The help menu doesn't also talk about each countries advantage other than the cost of ships and armies. And more maps would give this game more variety. Other than that it is a good game for its price.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- fabrice noui
- 86.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Fabrice Noui
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.