EMS Field Managers, finally an App Designed specifically for you. EMS Anyware Vanguard Mobile Manager places, at your fingertips, full wireless access to data residing on your dispatching system!
** HOW OUR SERVICE WORKS **
- Our monthly service includes support, custom analytics development, and app content tailored specific to your operation.
- Our data exchanger service runs on your dispatching system. We currently support JefBar, Zoll RescueNet, Traumasoft, and MRES. Not using one of these? We are willing to expand to any other system.
- Our service securely captures data from your system and sends it to our cloud to be accessed via EMS Anyware Vanguard. We maintain a secure, HIPAA compliant cloud environment.
- Enjoy up to date information about your operation from "Anyware".
** EFFICIENTLY MANAGE AND TRACK YOUR OPERATIONS ANYWARE **
- Summary Analytics that help you to decide what needs attention or where your problem areas may be.
- Active Units allows you to see all the units currently in the field, where they are, which crew is assigned, and what trips they have taken during the current shift. Many Statuses will be color coded using the same colors you have set up in your dispatching system.
- Scheduled Work allows you to view all of your open work items that are scheduled within the next 24hrs.
- People allows you to view all of your crew members and their information stored in the dispatching system. EMS Anyware Vanguard will compute their assigned unit hours worked in the current pay period based on the trips they have been assigned, allowing you to resource load work and manage overtime.
- Setup in-app push notifications to be alerted of critical events. Notifications can be set up globally for your operation as well as individually for each user, all from within the app.
- Configure the app with filters which allow you to view only specific companies/divisions, dispatch areas or call types defined in your system.
* Utilizes full screen on iPhone X
* Misc bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
What Every EMS Manager and Supervisor should have
We have been using EMSAnyware for over a year. It is the best management app I have ever seen for EMS. It brings together our CAD data, Reporting, Vehicle Tracking and customer information. Everything I need to know about what is going on in your system is at your fingertips. Never call a dispatcher to ask a question. See what you need to know about trips out of a hospital before you walk into a meeting. See exactly where a truck is when you need them or want to check on them. All at a price that makes sense and does not try to break you with hidden charges and fees and huge implementation costs.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.