Reduce radio traffic and streamline operations! Calls from your CAD are automatically sent to your field units through EMS Anyware Mobilis. Crews get detailed call information and can provide real time status of calls through the app directly into your CAD. The EMS Anyware Mobilis App, traditionally called a Mobile Data Terminal (MDT) is your affordable solution to field operations. While 911/Emergent operations should still rely on traditional voice communications, our alerting mechanism is a great supplemental communication tool to reducing radio traffic.
** HOW OUR SERVICE WORKS **
- Our monthly service includes support and is based on the number vehicles you have in service per month.
- Our data exchanger service runs on your dispatching system. We currently support JefBar, Zoll RescueNet. Exchanger translates CAD information to the field crew and field status back into the CAD.
- Our service securely captures data from your system and sends it to our cloud to be accessed via EMS Anyware Mobilis. We maintain a secure, HIPAA compliant cloud environment.
- Additional Data charges may apply based upon your wireless data plan.
** EFFICIENTLY MANAGE AND TRACK YOUR OPERATIONS ANYWARE **
- Crews can activate their Unit in the CAD from their mobile device
- Eliminate radio traffic by allowing crews to update their status.
- Timestamps and odometer captured directly into your CAD.
- In-app push notifications alert the crew of critical events.
- Crew can view other units in the field (defined by region or geographical range)
- Position Information is captured with each timestamp or unit activation for auditing purposes, (**Note, with this feature turned on, the continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life)
* Fixes issues with AVL tracking in the background
* Utilizes full screen on iPhone X
- VLI Tech, Inc.
- 1.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © VLI Tech, Inc 2019
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.