eMurmur University, an interactive auscultation training platform for instructors and students. eMurmur University offers comprehensive heart murmur training & testing modules, group testing functionality, an extensive heart sound library and in-depth background readings for a focused learning experience. Graduated learning modules allow eMurmur University to be used in novice to advanced levels of cardiology teaching.
• Comprehensive heart sound library with murmur samples of all relevant pathologies
• 1000+ heart sound recordings and visualizations
• Verified by cardiologist & echocardiogram
• Real-life heart sounds from pediatric to elderly
• Extensive variety of heart murmur types with over 60 underlying pathologies
• Share heart sounds with students in a ‘virtual classroom’
• Play the heart sounds through your own earphones and see what you are hearing in real time with different viewing modes
• Evaluate the student’s performance with group testing and detailed analysis of results
• Background readings covering all relevant information about auscultation
• Applicable for multiple learning environments: pre-reading, in-class lectures, bedside teaching, on-line programs, etc.
• 24/7 accesses for students and instructors to continue learning outside of the classroom
• Unique instructional design based on tested and peer-reviewed methods
• Organized into modules that range from novice to advanced
Start to improve your auscultation teaching with eMurmur University today!
For more information on how to use eMurmur University, please visit https://emurmur.com/academic/#university or contact us under firstname.lastname@example.org.
# Bug Fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app never allow to listen to Heart Murmurs.
How to join virtual classroom to get Classroom ID
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to review our app. We're sorry to hear about your frustrating experience with our app.
The purpose of eMurmur University is to allow instructors who are teaching cardiac auscultation to share heart sounds with their students in a classroom setting. To access the heart sound library you need an instructor account, please get in touch here if you are interested, we offer 15 minute live demos: https://emurmur.com/get-in-touch/
If you are looking for a product to listen to heart sounds and learn about heart murmurs on your phone, please check out the eMurmur Primer app. It is free to download and offers a library of heart sounds alongside background readings, training and self-testing courses - all designed to help you get better at identifying heart murmurs.
Have a great day!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.