Encounter+ is a powerful tool designed to help Dungeon Masters to run D&D 5E combat encounters more easily. You can track initiative, health, statistics, and conditions for various monsters and players. Now even with animated video background for Battle Maps.
• Initiative, health, experience and conditions tracker
• Random encounter generator
• Encounter difficulty calculator
• Bestiary, Monster Manual, Magic items
• Bookmarks, a quick search
• Player and Non-Player characters
• SRD and custom content
• Campaigns, Modules and Asset packs
• iCloud sync support
• iPad Multitasking, Split screen, Drag&Drop
• Spell support (as In-App purchase)
• External Screen with AirPlay (as In-App purchase)
• Battle Maps (as In-App purchase)
• Fog of War and dynamic Line of Sight (as In-App purchase)
• Animated video background for Battle Maps
• No Ads
Information about subscriptions:
• Subscribers will receive 1 week free of Premium Features
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• Depending on what subscription length you those (Monthly or Yearly), so long as your subscription is active, you will have access to the entire premium functionality for these periods, respectfully.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
• Add fix for a crash when trying to drag&drop very large image asset to the battle map
• Add fix for a broken load button in iOS 12 when trying to load assets from packs
• Add easier light configuration for players
• Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great but could be better.
I like using this app to track turns in encounters, as a DM. I would like if it were updated to include options to track carried weight. Traits and features as a list similar to spells. Ability to modify AC by equipment list. List of common weapons and armor. Also known languages. Proficiency bonus based on level. Inspiration bonus. Proficient skills. Weapon attacks based on equipment. Experience tracking and splitting based on party and combat. Spell slot tracking based on class and level. Advantage and disadvantage rolls based on equipment and conditions. In total, complete character sheet tracking to verify all abilities and spells without having to ask for the character sheets and players handbook to lookup what abilities do.
A MUST have app for DMs
This is an amazing app. It is my go to for just about all of my DM planning, and while running the games. It took me a little bit to learn how the app worked when I first got it, but when I figured it out I ran with it. Other reviewers cover all details as to what features the app has, so I won’t waste time repeating what they say. I will say this though, this app makes planning and running my games massively easier. Before I did everything with a notepad and a calculator, and it slowed the process down. Now the sessions and encounters move quicker, and run much smoother.
There are a couple of ways that I can see the app being improved upon though. There being some sort of guide to tell you how to work the basic functions of the app, the list of creatures to be updated instead of having to manually enter them in yourself, and be able to fill out PC stats like you would do with creatures.
This all being said I absolutely LOVE this app and I can’t stop recommending it to others who also run games.
An amazing app!!!
I’m a first time DM who’s been playing since AD&D 2nd edition and never really took the plunge to DM my own campaign. I finally decided to do it and found this app which was a game changer. Not only did it help me consolidate my home brew campaign but it allowed me to build my own maps and import them as well as even use photos I took of actual maps from Tactical Maps 5e and use them in my games with fog of war. What’s also amazing is that I can use my large TV as our tabletop more or less and control everything from my phone so that all my players feel fully immersed in the storytelling and world-building. I can’t recommend this app enough to all levels of DM since it puts so much power in the palm of your hand from tracking initiative to tracking XP to organizing all the necessary materials for the adventure in a totally accessible way. Thank you and keep up the great work!!
PS The developer is SUPER helpful if anything is needed.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- QBIT, s.r.o.
- 162.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 QBIT, s.r.o.
- In-App Purchases
- Spell Support $0.99
- External Screen $2.99
- Battle Map Support $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.