EncounterPlus VTT is a powerful virtual tabletop tool designed to help Dungeon Masters to run D&D 5E combat encounters more easily. You can track initiative, health, statistics, and conditions for various monsters and players. Now even with animated video background for Battle Maps.
• Initiative, health, experience and conditions tracker
• Random encounter generator
• Encounter difficulty calculator
• Bestiary, Monster Manual, Magic items and Spells
• Bookmarks, a quick search
• Player and Non-Player characters
• SRD and custom content
• Campaigns, Modules and Asset packs
• Spell Area of Effects
• 3D Dice Roller
• iCloud sync support
• Drag & Drop support
• External Screen with AirPlay (as In-App purchase)
• Battle Maps (as In-App purchase)
• Fog of War and dynamic Line of Sight (as In-App purchase)
• Animated video background for Battle Maps
• No Ads
Information about subscriptions:
• Subscribers will receive 1 week free of Premium Features
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• Depending on what subscription length you those (Monthly or Yearly), so long as your subscription is active, you will have access to the entire premium functionality for these periods, respectfully.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
• Add new Line of Sight walls drawing and rendering engine
• Add new wall types for Line of Sight (normal, invisible, ethereal, terrain, door, secret door)
• Add ability to select, update, split and move walls after drawing
• Add ability to insert, move or delete individual wall points
• Add door icons for easier door handling
• Add 2x performance improvements in Line of Sight rendering in certain situations and big maps
• Add support for a maximum of 8192 x 8192 px map size
• Add improved undo feature for walls and drawings
• Add support for 3D dice roller on the external screen over AirPlay
• Add scale changes for tiny and small tokens
• Add new pages styles and fonts (merged from the module packer app)
• Add bug fix for invalid compendium archive when multiple items contain the same images
• Add bug fix for groups not properly referenced in pins on the map
• Add bug fix for inconsistent message date format between WebSocket and Web API
• Add bug fix leading to crash when adding rotation component to area effect.
• Add bug fix for memory leak causing to duplicate monsters when loading from library
• Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A MUST have app for DMs
This is an amazing app. It is my go to for just about all of my DM planning, and while running the games. It took me a little bit to learn how the app worked when I first got it, but when I figured it out I ran with it. Other reviewers cover all details as to what features the app has, so I won’t waste time repeating what they say. I will say this though, this app makes planning and running my games massively easier. Before I did everything with a notepad and a calculator, and it slowed the process down. Now the sessions and encounters move quicker, and run much smoother.
There are a couple of ways that I can see the app being improved upon though. There being some sort of guide to tell you how to work the basic functions of the app, the list of creatures to be updated instead of having to manually enter them in yourself, and be able to fill out PC stats like you would do with creatures.
This all being said I absolutely LOVE this app and I can’t stop recommending it to others who also run games.
You guys are doing a great job with the updates to this app! It just keeps getting better and better! One quick request for future updates: could you add the advantage/disadvantage option to the Initiative calculator? I would really like to use the initiative system you have in the app, but it won’t let me plug in the initiatives manually either. Just a little request. Keep up the great work!👍🏻
Ok, so I decided to expand on my request a little. It would be a lot more convenient if there was some way you could save the position of the enemies and allies of your encounter on the map, so you don’t have to reposition them every time you load a new encounter or map. Maybe there’s some way you can combine the features. Idk, just a thought 💭 keep up the good work as before!
Alright, I was also wondering if you could make it possible to rotate the images 360 degrees so as to be able to view the battle map from multiple angles👍🏻
An amazing app!!!
I’m a first time DM who’s been playing since AD&D 2nd edition and never really took the plunge to DM my own campaign. I finally decided to do it and found this app which was a game changer. Not only did it help me consolidate my home brew campaign but it allowed me to build my own maps and import them as well as even use photos I took of actual maps from Tactical Maps 5e and use them in my games with fog of war. What’s also amazing is that I can use my large TV as our tabletop more or less and control everything from my phone so that all my players feel fully immersed in the storytelling and world-building. I can’t recommend this app enough to all levels of DM since it puts so much power in the palm of your hand from tracking initiative to tracking XP to organizing all the necessary materials for the adventure in a totally accessible way. Thank you and keep up the great work!!
PS The developer is SUPER helpful if anything is needed.
In-App PurchasesSee All
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- QBIT, s.r.o.
- 139.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2020 QBIT, s.r.o.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $3.99
- Battle Map Support $5.99
- External Screen $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.