EncourageApp is a patient application that provides bi-directional communication between you and your care provider to ENCOURAGE you through your journey to health utilizing a diverse set of care task tools.
Your care provider(s) can utilize ENCOURAGE to deliver customized post-discharge care plans, reminders, alerts, prescription refill notifications and patient education directly to your mobile. You the patient may be asked to verify as task are completed with one-touch swipes such as yes or no. Or as treatment requires at a level of communication both you and your provider feel comfortable with; vitals, and/ or more detailed correspondence are included features. You the patient may report a medical event from a predefined list and add your personal narrative, request an appointment or medication refill. The reporter section of the app also enables users to create their personal journal with media attachments. The journal may be kept private.
You the patient have control to invite family members or caregivers into your “Care circle to be a witness to your care tasks and schedule. Directly to your app, they can give you words of encouragement or assistance when you need it most.
Multiple care providers may send you tasks and information. Each care provider will have a unique identity and correspondence will be compartmentalized.
• Patient alert reminders for medications and care tasks.
• Doctors can monitor and update patient care tasks and medication scheduler.
• Doctors can refill prescriptions and get real data on patient compliance and feedback on medication reactions.
• Patients can also post a medical event and make requests for follow up or appointments.
• Patients have the ability to share viewing to another mobile app with their chosen “care circle” or designate a proxy to respond to treatment tasks.
Who we are:
We are a team of technology professionals in the medical field with a deep understanding of patient’s doctor communication. We want to help you get the most out of your treatment plan. There are so many details to medical treatment; educating the patient, medicine, dosage, therapy, appointments, equipment, and addressing patient concerns. Here with Encourage we found a way to bridge the communication and create a lasting dialog with patients, family, and doctor so that the patient doesn’t have to manage it all alone. We built a development team that shares in this growing vision.
We Encourage you to give it a try.
You are relevant if you have a loved one that you would like to share in their health journey. Anyone is free to download the app. If you are a doctor, health care provider or treatment facilitator, you may be interested in learning more about the
office platform portal where all information and fields are designated. We have many helpful tools and customization options.
* Pastoral Care
* Settings - Configure your notifications and much more
* Vitals and Care Plan Graphs
* My Journal with option to edit
* Add comments to timeline and journal
* Reporter screen revamp
* Report a Medical Event
* Request a Med Refill
* Request an Appointment
* Access Reporter page from all main screens
* Encourage Someone - Encourage your friends and relatives
* Updated 'My Care Circle' and 'Member Of' sections
Ratings and Reviews
- Anil Thomas
- 32.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 - Journey Health Labs
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.