Welcome to the Cashless Experience!
Endcash is more than just a mobile wallet. It’s a whole new digital payment and social hub that transforms your smartphone into a highly-secure money management solution, powered by Republic Bank. Just load up your account with any credit card issued in Trinidad and Tobago and you’re good to go.
WHY USE ENDCASH?
Endcash gives you the ability to:
• ENJOY SECURE ACCESS to your digital wallet using a password or Fingerprint ID
• EXPERIENCE TOUCH-FREE SHOPPING as payments can be made remotely or in-store via a QR Code
• SEND, REQUEST AND RECEIVE FUNDS SEAMLESSLY using the secured transfer feature
• FIND BUSINESSES THAT ACCEPT ENDCASH via the Nearby Places feature
• SHARE PICTURES, VIDEOS, UPDATES and more on your Newsfeed
• CHAT WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY on the app and even translate messages using the in-app messaging service
• BE NOTIFIED INSTANTLY when money or messages are sent
WE KEEP YOUR DATA SECURE
All information is secured via robust encryption protocols and firewalls – tested and proven to ensure the highest level of protection for your data.
We’re always happy to hear from you. You can email us at: email@example.com with any suggestions or feedback that can help make us better.
If you’d like to learn more, visit us at: www.endcash.com and sign up today.
ANY FUNDS in your Endcash wallet (REGARDLESS OF THE AMOUNT) will not be insured or guaranteed by the Deposit Insurance Corporation (“DIC”) as this type of account does not qualify for insurance Coverage by the DIC.
Welcome to Endcash with seamless features of digital wallet.
Ratings and Reviews
Not exactly there yet
Really wish it can become a true contactless payment option like “Tap to pay” but it’s a step in the right direction in terms of its functionality as a digital wallet.
Restructure the app that is able to deposit money via any financial institution
At this point in time I find all financial institutions in Trinidad and Tobago should get together share ideas create a mobile wallet app which people that doesn’t have a bank account and people that have bank accounts can utilize to pay and get payed like say for instance CashApp, PayPal, Venmo, AirTM and etc. There is WiPay but they only use retailers as distributors as service's and their services is time consuming and not a lot retailers or entrepreneurship’s would use their service’s.
Does not work with new debit cards that have been sent out by the banks. What is the point of having this app if it does not work with my own personal account.
Is the bank so greedy to have me get a credit card from them to use this app. Please refer to good apps such as Venmo which works properly with any debit or credit then release this app to the public.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- EndCash Limited
- 96.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Endcash