For a limited time, Endless Archery is HALF OFF! Enjoy :)
The arcade archery game you've been looking for! Hit the target area to advance your journey through this colorful world. No loading - each level seamlessly blends into the next!
• Fire arrows with the timing-based aiming system
• Advance through five beautiful environments
• Fight the wind to score hole-in-ones. Try to keep a streak going!
• Procedurally generated terrain - the game never has to end!
• Online leaderboards - beat your friends!
• Chill out with ambient piano background music
• Track various stats and achievements
• No ads or in-app purchases - you're buying the full game
Endless Archery is perfect for those who enjoy...
• Engaging physics simulations
• Short play sessions on the bus, train, etc
• Competing on skill-based leaderboards
• Chilling out - many fans have commented on how relaxing they find the game!
"This reminds me of those flash games I used to play and lose hours to. Simple, fun, challenging, and rewarding. Quite the brew." - talksrealfast (App Store review)
"I love the music and that it can be played endlessly. The game is very relaxing and not stressful at all, which is exactly what I was looking for!" - darkraian (App Store review)
"No ads, no iap. Pretty enjoyable. Good game to play while taking a dump" - MityaB20 (App Store review)
Endless Archery is an independently developed game.
Thanks for continuing to play Endless Archery! This update includes the following...
• Added "Hide Score In-Game" setting to the score menu. This option replaces the in-game score with a shot counter, for players who prefer not to have a score visible while they play. You need to sign out from the leaderboards to toggle this option.
• Changed the achievement progress bar from red to shiny gold once you've gotten all the achievements.
• Minor bug fixes and power optimizations.
If you have suggestions for future updates, please send your thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet us @EndlessArchery!
Ratings and Reviews
Meditating and calming
It’s very relaxing and doesn’t frustrate you by forcing goals. You play and set your own goals. It does reward you as you play, but never makes you feel like you’re failing. Think of meditating using arrows to shoot your stress away.
Fun physics toy
The game is simple, but deliverers a fun little archery game with good clean design. No ads or IAPs seal the deal for me. More mobile games should be like this.
I would be open to more variety, other game modes or arrow types, but the game as it stands is still 5 stars.
Simple throwback, so far it seems never ending, great way to fill the time between tasks when you can’t get more into something else.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Evan Barger
- 36.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Evan Barger
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.