Command an army of heroes to battle against titans, dragons and more in Endless Frontier!
Endless Frontier is the best in idle role playing games. Command your army of knights in a free and casual gaming experience, where you can advance and battle even when offline.
Tap through the stages and build your units from over a hundred available characters. Endless battles put your strategy to the test, or you can sit back and watch your heroes fight through thousands of stages!
Take the battle online with tactical PvP multiplayer games, collect hundreds of relics and ancient artifacts along the way and level up with no limitations in this thrilling free role playing game!
The endless frontier awaits!
■ GAME FEATURES ■
- Level up automatically, even when offline
- New concept of leave-alone games: offline hikes!
- Continue hiking up the stages, even if you’re out of battery!
Brilliant Combat of 12 Unique Units!
- Auto combat lets you sit back and enjoy the battle!
- See the amazing special skills of your units!
- Experience the fun and extravagant combat that will make you focus on the game!
Easy Economy System
- No tutorial required!
- Easy quests that are fun to click on!
- Earn gold and automatically level up your units!
- Are the enemies too strong, making it difficult to pass the stage?
- Get reborn to increase your strength
- Use [Revive] to earn or strengthen more powerful units!
Endless Scenario Battles!
- Experience the magical fantasy battle background of 9,000 ceaseless stages!
Over 100 Characters!
- Get your own unique and powerful units from Humans, Elves, Undead, and Orcs!
- Level up! Enhance! Evolve! Transcend! Unlock the necessary skills and abilities to strengthen your units however you want!
PvP User Battles
- Participate in fierce four-day league battles in the Battle Arena!
- The final winner of the league is recorded on the Hall of Honor!
Exiting Hiking Race
- Fight in daily ranking battles!
- Race to the highest stage in a 24-hour period!
- You can earn useful rewards based on your rank.
- Massive 200 vs 200 group battle!
- Spectacular battle of heroes and their elite units representing each race!
- Experience the huge scale and exciting guild battles!
- Face a dominating force with unparalleled power that fills the screen!
- Join forces with guild members to defeat the frightening world boss!
- Clear the Spirit Highland to get one of over 50 powerful but cute pets!
- Train, evolve and awaken your pet!
- Awaken your hero’s pet to get your ultimate skill!
Tower of Trial
- Rise through the tower in the deck building game!
- Enjoy developing tactics by mixing up your units!
- Clear stages by utilizing the different strengths of races and units!
- Earn artifact materials by defeating dungeon bosses!
- Different dungeons are opened on different days, so check back each day!
- Slay over 20 unique and powerful dungeon monsters!
Hundreds of Rare Relics
- Use the artifact materials you earn in dungeons to get powerful and rare artifacts!
- Unleash powerful set effects by obtaining different artifacts with the same name!
Unlock Treasure Chests
- Users who don’t leave the game alone, but concentrate on the game can receive special gifts!
- Click on the treasure chest that appears in stages to earn various resources!
Unleash Magic Skills of the Knightage
- Attack enemies with powerful magic spells!
- The devil’s skills draw upon the power of lightning, rain and earth!
- Choose massive and powerful magic attacks that fill up the entire screen!
Enter the endless frontier and gather your heroes! Download now!
Find out more information at https://www.facebook.com/endlessfrontierGlobal/
■ 3.6.3 version
- Added New 7-star Unit
Ratings and Reviews
The Right Way to do F2P
Firstly, before I start I had written a review a long time ago. Now that I’ve started to enjoy the game a lot more after a small break, I find Endless Frontier rather fun.
While there is not much gameplay that is controllable outside of leveling quests for more money and leveling units, having an active guild really makes this game shine. Whether you need help with your team/artifacts or to just chat, guilds really make the game enjoyable and allow you to get powerful artifacts over time.
So how is not P2W? All the packs you can buy usually are just to get a few more pet fragments for a specific pet in that pack (which usually speeds up farming that pet to max easier), gems (which you get an abundance of daily so getting tons is easy), the current pass (which only offers pet fragments, more gems and honor coins which are used in the arena shop or upgrading artifact max levels). While it seems like you’re skipping the grind with some of the packs, you still have to factor in artifact setups, units, and other things to build a powerful team. Instead of using money, you can earn everything quickly (which is where a guild helps a lot since you can get raid pets that give more medal bonus and a few other stats related to raids while also giving artifacts at max rank).
Developer Response ,
Hello, this is EKKORR.
Thank you for your opinion on Endless Frontier.
If there is any other opinion or advice, please tell us via E-mail inquiry in the game.
[In-game setting -> Inquiry]
We will do our best to provide better gaming environments.
Crazy but needs more (Suggestions)
I personally LOVE this game. I spent a little on it and i am OP compared to average people now at least... I play it every day and it is my favorite game ever. But... It’s missing some crucial stuff. Needs a function where you fight with your army and you can upgrade your own attack and defense and health, etc; And i think that you should also add a unit customizer, where you can customize the looks of your units, change their body shape, for example, make a unit tiny or big, (don’t worry you dont have to give the skills that come with it) or changing the attack animation, or giving your unit a sword. (Again, i dont care if they’re just for show), or rename your units. (Please censor them i don’t want to fight some unit that looks like a private part or a unit with the f word as a namefor the Pets to be able to attack the enemies, except don’t add too much attack because pets dont die. I think you should be able to fight the monsters it says you fight in the quests and be present in the fight. You should be able to speed up quests with enough upgrades, because the best quests take SO LONG and i find myself spending all my money on the first quest and getting nowhere. Besides that, Endless Frontier is an amazing game and i hope to see more of it in the future.
Good game with a few irritating issues
The quest finger will annoy you until the end of time. Even after you know where everything is it’ll tell you where what you need is. If what you need is on cooldown, it’ll still tell you where it is. Even if you use the link button on the quest to see where things are, the finger will still point. I get that it’s there to help “new players” but there’s a fine line between giving new players help and cluttering the UI for idiots. There is no functioning way to turn it off. Idk if turning off quest animation does but if it is supposed to, it doesn’t. The pointing finger isn’t a big deal in the grand scheme of things but it draws the eye away from what’s going on bc of its motion being so quick. Also, this game has been out for years and you still can’t hold down the buy quest button to open up the multi buy you need to buy a few quickly in order to open up the multi buy. You literally can for heroes but not quests. This game is good, but there are a few annoying issues that makes the game frustrating to play in the long run.
Developer Response ,
Hello, this is EKKORR.
Thank you for playing Endless Frontier.
We will do our best to provide better service.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 123.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © ekkorr
- In-App Purchases
- Outland Guardian Package $29.99
- Special Hero Package $29.99
- Unit Selection Package $29.99
- Special Pet Pkg 1(3-time only) $4.99
- Special Pet Pkg 2(3-time only) $4.99
- Special Pet Pkg 3(3-time only) $4.99
- Growth Pet Package $9.99
- Gunner Pkg (one-time) $31.99
- Hands of Death Pkg (one-time) $31.99
- Fire Mage Pkg (up to 11 times) $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.