Prepare your child for Preschool, Kindergarten, first grade, and beyond with this interactive educational app from Originator - Endless Learning Academy! Kids will learn across a broad and growing curriculum all while having FUN with the help of the adorable Endless monsters!
Based on classroom-proven learning techniques developed by Originator and now used by tens of millions of children, your child will be engaged and delighted while getting a head start in school.
Endless Learning Academy includes thousands of interactive learning activities covering:
- Art & coloring
- …and much more
In addition to activity-based learning, Endless Learning Academy includes hours of video lessons on hundreds of subjects to deepen your child’s early learning. The video lessons include:
- Time & duration (e.g. morning, before, after)
- Colors & shapes (e.g. red, blue, circle)
- Size & weight (e.g. big, small, tall)
- Direction & orientation (e.g. top, bottom, over, under)
- Physical states & conditions (e.g. on, off, fast, slow)
- Actions (e.g. throw, catch, sit, stand)
- Anatomy (e.g. eyes, ears, hands, feet)
- Human senses & functions (e.g. sleep, smell, hear, yawn)
- Hobbies (e.g. bicycling, climbing, baking, dancing)
- Social emotions (e.g. share, help, determination, friendship)
- Feelings (e.g. brave, curious, excited, proud)
- Weather & seasons (e.g. rain, summer, thunder, wind)
- Geography & places (e.g. farm, garden, lake)
- Plants & animals (e.g. bird, elephant, fruit, flower)
- Physical science (e.g. sun, stars)
- Thousands of interactive puzzles let your child see, hear, and feel concepts come to life.
- Thousands of delightful animations reinforce basic concepts, deeper understanding, and subtle nuances.
- Activity & Progress dashboard allows parents to track their child's learning progress as well as lessons needing additional practice.
- 7-day free trial gives you unlimited access to all activities and lessons in the app before paying. A limited version of the app is available even for non-subscribers.
- 3D Touch on enabled iPhones makes letters and words react in an extra special way!
- Designed and developed for children of ages 2-6.
- 100% free of advertisements and offers.
- Learn on the go. Offline mode gives you access to all activities and lessons even when the device is not connected to the internet.
- Endless Learning Academy was designed with your children in mind. There are no high scores, failures, limits or stress. Your children can interact with the app at their own pace.
** NOTE: In online mode, the app must be connected to the internet and have ample disk space to play most lessons and activities
Endless Learning Academy is a subscription service that gives total access to everything available in the app. You can choose to subscribe on a monthly or annual basis.
⁃ Payment will be charged to your Apple iTunes account after the 7-day free trial.
⁃ Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Your subscription gives you complete access to the app on Apple TV.
⁃ You can use your subscription on any device registered with your Apple ID. Like all Apple subscriptions, MathTango can’t use family sharing to share subscriptions across different Apple IDs.
⁃ Cancel your subscription anytime without a cancellation fee through Account Settings on your device.
Audio technology in music activity by Superpowered.
This update includes minor bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
You need to review your purchase policy
I would pay for the lifetime app purchase, but I already purchased 3 of their different versions. You will have way more parents buying your app if you discount the previous purchases from the full price. I know 3 other moms who have the same issue I do. There’s no telling how many more are out there. Why would I pay the same amount to get the same apps as others when I already own three of them? See where the fault is?
Good app so far
We’ve used it less than a week so I can’t say how much my kid is learning. However, she prefers it over Hooked On Phonics which I’ve been trying to push on her. Today, she asked me if we could stop doing HOP so she could do “something fun” and then she opened up Endless Learning Academy and she’s been sitting here listening to words for over 30 minutes.
Here’s my issue: We have been playing the word rollercoaster section (don’t know what it’s called). Let’s say the word is tired. At least twice, it will pronounce the word as “ired” or “ungry” for hungry. The app is consistently chopping out the first bit of every word. It sounds weird and it’s very annoying to listen to. Won’t continue my subscription if this isn’t fixed. We’re on iPad Pro (2nd gen, 12.9 inch) if that helps.
Developer Response ,
If you are still seeing this issue with the app, please send us a note at email@example.com and we'll do our best to help you.
Don’t buy a lifetime pass, no new content in over a year.
I bought the lifetime pass last year, which was very expensive, because they were adding new content all the time back then and the ads said that would continue. Well, it has been more than a year since any new content, just bug fixes and a holiday themed home page. My kids played often for a couple of months. Now only once in a while, making me wish I’d just done the monthly so I could cut it off when they got tired of it (would have saved me over $100). Their new Math Tango app looks interesting, but I feel like it really should get added to the subscription service in addition to being available as a stand alone app. I thought the whole point of ELA was to get all their new content in one convenient app, I guess not.
- Originator Inc.
- 770.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Originator Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly subscription $7.99
- Endless Learning Academy $7.99
- Endless Learning Academy $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.