Prepare your child for Preschool, Kindergarten, first grade, and beyond with this interactive educational app from Originator - Endless Learning Academy! Kids will learn across a broad and growing curriculum all while having FUN with the help of the adorable Endless monsters!
Based on classroom-proven learning techniques developed by Originator and now used by tens of millions of children, your child will be engaged and delighted while getting a head start in school.
Endless Learning Academy includes thousands of interactive learning activities covering:
- …and much more
In addition to activity-based learning, Endless Learning Academy includes hours of video lessons on hundreds of subjects to deepen your child’s early learning. The video lessons include:
- Time & duration (e.g. morning, before, after)
- Colors & shapes (e.g. red, blue, circle)
- Size & weight (e.g. big, small, tall)
- Direction & orientation (e.g. top, bottom, over, under)
- Physical states & conditions (e.g. on, off, fast, slow)
- Actions (e.g. throw, catch, sit, stand)
- Anatomy (e.g. eyes, ears, hands, feet)
- Human senses & functions (e.g. sleep, smell, hear, yawn)
- Hobbies (e.g. bicycling, climbing, baking, dancing)
- Social emotions (e.g. share, help, determination, friendship)
- Feelings (e.g. brave, curious, excited, proud)
- Weather & seasons (e.g. rain, summer, thunder, wind)
- Geography & places (e.g. farm, garden, lake)
- Plants & animals (e.g. bird, elephant, fruit, flower)
- Physical science (e.g. sun, stars)
- Thousands of interactive puzzles let your child see, hear, and feel concepts come to life.
- Thousands of delightful animations reinforce basic concepts, deeper understanding, and subtle nuances.
- Activity & Progress dashboard allows parents to track their child's learning progress as well as lessons needing additional practice.
- 7-day free trial gives you unlimited access to all activities and lessons in the app before paying. A limited version of the app is available even for non-subscribers.
- 3D Touch on enabled iPhones makes letters and words react in an extra special way!
- Designed and developed for children of ages 2-6.
- 100% free of advertisements and offers.
- Learn on the go. Offline mode gives you access to all activities and lessons even when the device is not connected to the internet.
- Endless Learning Academy was designed with your children in mind. There are no high scores, failures, limits or stress. Your children can interact with the app at their own pace.
** NOTE: In online mode, the app must be connected to the internet and have ample disk space to play most lessons and activities
Endless Learning Academy is a subscription service that gives total access to all lessons and activities, plus new material as it's added!
- Subscribe to Endless Learning Academy for only $6.99/month. A lifetime subscription is also available for a discounted one-time fee.
- Your subscription gives you complete access to the app on Apple TV.
- You can cancel the subscription renewal online anytime. There is no cancellation fee.
- Payment will be charged to your Apple iTunes Account after the 7-day free trial or at the confirmation of your purchase of the lifetime subscription.
- You can use the subscription on any device registered with your Apple ID.
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current active period.
- Subscriptions can be managed by going to the user's App Store Account Settings.
Audio technology in music activity by Superpowered.
Introducing the all new Activity & Progress Dashboard, which provides parents with actionable insights on their child’s learning progress. The dashboard includes:
- Play information by subject (e.g. number of lessons plays, minutes of play, etc…)
- Lessons that have been completed (and not completed)
- Lessons that has have been mastered
- Lessons that require more practice or repetition
- Favorite lessons by subject
Ratings and Reviews
Lovely Great App! Desperately in need of an update!
My little one adores this app! He has completed so many of the tasks but there needs to be some new material!
Brushing Teeth Timer
New words in reading and spelling
Multiplication and division
Jigsaw Puzzles of the characters for fun
Memory puzzles: like cards like to like pictures (Pinkerton to Pinkerton or black cat to black hat) or concept like to related item (ex. Firefighter to fire truck)
Letter and number writing (cursive & block) this could be added on by making a new section using the same words and cartoons but requiring the children to fill in bubble letters in the proper form and order
Counting for larger numbers using markers
Free draw mode similar to Paint on a Windows
Maybe a hard mode? Or “test mode” with
Spelling needs to be done in order
Reading words also in order
Math an area to further explore addition and subtraction: making it possible for parents to make new math problems
Music also in order and maybe a keyboard spot so they can play it?
All sections should have a mode to add your own words etc but with a generic rotating winner screen or prize winning screen with definitions or problems etc. that can be read by the app
Anyways hope these ideas help! We really love this app and we want to keep it going.
Don’t buy a lifetime pass, no new content in over a year.
I bought the lifetime pass last year, which was very expensive, because they were adding new content all the time back then and the ads said that would continue. Well, it has been more than a year since any new content, just bug fixes and a holiday themed home page. My kids played often for a couple of months. Now only once in a while, making me wish I’d just done the monthly so I could cut it off when they got tired of it (would have saved me over $100). Their new Math Tango app looks interesting, but I feel like it really should get added to the subscription service in addition to being available as a stand alone app. I thought the whole point of ELA was to get all their new content in one convenient app, I guess not.
My 3 year old loves this app and they’re learning so much! They play with it all the time and it’s great how this app has such interactive play and learning. We love all the characters, illustrations, and graphics, very well done. I was wondering if this app grows with your child. For instances, as they get older, the games and content are harder. I don’t think this app does that, but it would be a great feature. Also, I’d like to see different profiles so my younger child can play in their own profile, when he’s old enough for it.
We paid the lifetime subscription, so hopefully it was worth the price versus a monthly subscription.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Originator Inc.
- 782.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Originator Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly subscription $6.99
- Endless Learning Academy $6.99
- Endless Learning Academy $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.