Prepare your child for Preschool, Kindergarten, 1st grade, and beyond with this interactive educational app from Originator - Endless Learning Academy! Kids will learn across a broad, customized and ever growing curriculum all while having FUN with the adorable Endless monsters!
Based on classroom-proven learning techniques developed by Originator and now used by tens of millions of children, your child will be engaged and delighted while getting ahead in school.
PRESS AND REVIEWS:
⁃ KidSAFE Certified
⁃ Children's Technology Review Editor's Choice
⁃ Mom's Choice Awards Gold Recipient
- National Parenting Product Awards Winner
- Creative Child Magazine Preferred Choice Award
⁃ Apple App Store "Best Education Apps for Your Child"
Endless Learning Academy includes thousands of progressive lesson modules and interactive learning activities covering:
- Art & coloring
- …and much more
In addition to the interactive lessons, this app includes hours of video lessons on hundreds of subjects to deepen your child’s early learning across a vast array of subjects including:
- Time & duration (e.g. morning, before, after)
- Colors & shapes (e.g. red, blue, circle)
- Size & weight (e.g. big, small, tall)
- Direction & orientation (e.g. top, bottom, over, under)
- Physical states & conditions (e.g. on, off, fast, slow)
- Actions (e.g. throw, catch, sit, stand)
- Anatomy (e.g. eyes, ears, hands, feet)
- Human senses & functions (e.g. sleep, smell, hear, yawn)
- Hobbies (e.g. bicycling, climbing, baking, dancing)
- Social emotions (e.g. share, help, determination, friendship)
- Feelings (e.g. brave, curious, excited, proud)
- Weather & seasons (e.g. rain, summer, thunder, wind)
- Geography & places (e.g. farm, garden, lake)
- Plants & animals (e.g. bird, elephant, fruit, flower)
- Physical science (e.g. sun, stars)
- Thousands of interactive lessons let your child see, hear, and feel concepts come to life.
- Delightful animations reinforce basic concepts, deeper understanding, and subtle nuances.
- Customizable Common Core based lesson plans grow with your child: progress to more advanced lessons when they're ready, or review individual lessons or entire lesson plans.
- Freeplay mode allows kids to focus on specific subjects for more practice.
- Multiple user profiles on each device allow the entire family to learn at their own pace.
- 7-day free trial gives you unlimited access to all activities and lessons in the app before paying. A limited version of the app is available even for non-subscribers.
- Designed and developed for children of ages 2-6+.
- 100% free of advertisements and offers.
- Learn on the go: all lessons and activities are accessible when the device is offline.
- Endless Learning Academy was designed with your children in mind. There are no high scores, failures, limits or stress. Your children can interact with the app at their own pace.
** NOTE: The app must be periodically connected to the internet to validate the status of your subscription.
Endless Learning Academy is a subscription service that gives total access to everything available in the app. You can choose to subscribe on a monthly or annual basis.
⁃ Payment will be charged to your Apple iTunes account after the 7-day free trial.
⁃ Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Your subscription gives you complete access to a version of the app on Apple TV.
⁃ Cancel your subscription anytime without a cancellation fee through Account Settings on your device.
This update provides full support for the latest iPad mini.
Ratings and Reviews
You need to review your purchase policy
I would pay for the lifetime app purchase, but I already purchased 3 of their different versions. You will have way more parents buying your app if you discount the previous purchases from the full price. I know 3 other moms who have the same issue I do. There’s no telling how many more are out there. Why would I pay the same amount to get the same apps as others when I already own three of them? See where the fault is?
Wonderful yet traumatizing app for my sensitive boy
My son loves originator apps and still plays math tango a lot. Endless academy helped him with spelling, reading, Spanish and more but unfortunately he was upset with one of the words and its depiction. He refuses to play and I have since deleted app off his iPad which is sad since I spent $100 on the lifetime subscription years ago. All in all his has somewhat surpassed what the app had to offer and learned a lot from the app but I wish he could still look at the app fondly instead of being upset when he hears about it. I literally use as a punishment threat that I will put endless academy onto his iPad.
So the issue is with the reading/spelling section on the word itchy. It is a little alarming and upsetting the depiction. Although I know he is overreacting and does at times as a lot of young children do it could be perceived as troubling, He has had allergic reactions to things and felt itchy before so I’m sure he felt some extra connection to it. So in the video the monster little blue hair becomes crazy and he is itchy so he is shaved aggressively by grumpkim with a shaver in a big over dramatic way and is then left bald afterwards. My son is literally still upset and traumatized after last year and cries hysterically anytime he hears the word itchy. My sons suggests that you just get rid of the word or come up with a more sensitive way depict it.
Good app so far
We’ve used it less than a week so I can’t say how much my kid is learning. However, she prefers it over Hooked On Phonics which I’ve been trying to push on her. Today, she asked me if we could stop doing HOP so she could do “something fun” and then she opened up Endless Learning Academy and she’s been sitting here listening to words for over 30 minutes.
Here’s my issue: We have been playing the word rollercoaster section (don’t know what it’s called). Let’s say the word is tired. At least twice, it will pronounce the word as “ired” or “ungry” for hungry. The app is consistently chopping out the first bit of every word. It sounds weird and it’s very annoying to listen to. Won’t continue my subscription if this isn’t fixed. We’re on iPad Pro (2nd gen, 12.9 inch) if that helps.
Developer Response ,
If you are still seeing this issue with the app, please send us a note at email@example.com and we'll do our best to help you.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Originator Inc.
- 2.4 GB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © 2015 Originator Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly subscription $7.99
- Endless Learning Academy $7.99
- Endless Learning Academy $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.