Get the most out of your runs, walks, rides, and other workouts with our top-rated fitness tracking and personal training app. Track your workouts using GPS, analyze your stats, reach your fitness goals, and be part of our global community of millions of fitness enthusiasts and athletes. Download the app now and get motivated to get active!
Here’s what you get for free:
TRACK, LOG, AND ANALYZE YOUR WORKOUTS
– Track your running, walking, cycling, and 60+ other sports using GPS
– See your time, distance, pace/speed, calories, etc. in the workout summary
– Get audio feedback on distance and pace/speed for every mile/km
– Log your indoor workouts manually and keep a full training log
– Get notified when you hit a new personal best and celebrate your progress
SYNC WITH OTHER APPS AND WEARABLES
– Use our standalone app for the Apple Watch and enjoy the freedom of working out without your phone
– Connect with other sports-tracking devices like Garmin, Polar, Fitbit, Samsung Gear, etc.
– Pair with a heart rate monitor and train smarter (works with Bluetooth and BTLE heart rate monitors)
– Connect with MyFitnessPal for easy access to your calorie and nutrition information
– Connect with Apple’s Health app to share your workout data
– Connect with Relive and create 3D videos of your workouts that you can share with your friends
SET GOALS AND TAKE ON CHALLENGES
– Workout goals: set a time, distance, or calorie goal, and let our Audio Coach help you reach it
– Weekly commitments: commit to weekly goals and ask your friends to be your motivators
– Challenges: participate in our featured challenges and win cool prizes or create your own challenges and have fun with your friends
– Send and receive real-time audio pep talks
– See what your friends have been up to and comment on their workouts in the Newsfeed
– Add pictures to your workouts and tag your friends
– Share results and workouts on your favorite social networks, e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
All your data is automatically synced with your Endomondo profile at www.endomondo.com where you can view and analyze all your workouts and manage your account.
So, download the app now and start freeing your endorphins with us!
Want to take your fitness even further? Then upgrade to Premium and get access to our exclusive features:
– Personal training plans – reach your running goal faster with a training plan, whether it’s a 5K, 10K, or a marathon
– Advanced statistics – see your history of personal bests, calories burned per month, running distance by month or year, etc.
– Heart rate zone analysis – see what heart rate zones you’re in and for how long during each workout (requires a compatible heart rate monitor)
– Interval training – mix up your workout routine and get better faster
– Weather information for each workout – know how weather impacts your performance
– Ad-free – focus on your workouts without distractions
– VIP support – bump the line and get response to your emails within 24 hours on weekdays
– And more
When you upgrade to Premium, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You can choose between a monthly and a yearly subscription. For our best value offer, pick our yearly subscription – you won’t regret it!
Endomondo is powered by Under Armour Connected Fitness – the world’s largest health and fitness community. The complete suite of Under Armour apps, built to empower healthy and active lifestyles, includes Endomondo, UA Record, MapMyFitness, and MyFitnessPal.
Meet your new workout screen!
The improved design makes it a breeze to set up your workouts and a joy to track them.
* Access all your workout settings with one click. Just hit the “Gear” icon in the top right corner.
* No more accidentally stopping your workouts! Hold the “Stop” button to finish tracking.
* View your workout stats and the map at the same time–no more swiping between the two views.
* The improved GPS and HR monitor icons on the workout screen will help you ensure you're all set before hitting "Start" and allow you to keep an eye on them as you go.
* Make it personal! Customize the stats you see by long-pressing the individual data fields. Want to see a larger map? No problem! Just slide the area with data fields up to expand the map area.
* Apple Watch users, take your pace up a notch with interval training now available on your wrist!
We hope you'll enjoy using Endomondo even more with this update!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A fitness tracker designed for maximum motivation, Endomondo uses your iPhone’s GPS to precisely record distance, pace, and more as you exercise. The app links up with both Apple Watch and the Health app, and it connects you with friends so you can encourage each other. Plus, with a Premium subscription, you can set a running target—5K, 10K, or marathon—and Endomondo will coach you with a personal training plan. With support for more than 40 sports (not just the usual walking, running, and cycling), it’s a great app for all kinds of workouts.
History review issue & heart rate request
I finished running 1/2 hr ago. I can’t review today’s workout under history. I can click and see all the other previous workouts just fine (a winter hike in Jan, prev runs in fall). I can see today’s workout in the list but it grayish and nothing happens when I tap it. Workout was “ended”, because workout screen is waiting to start new workout. Glitch from last update? Btw, I’m using latest iPhone iOS. Thx!
Took me while to figure out how to reset the stats display during workout since last app update too. Who want calories burned stat DURING workout? Heart rate is far more useful, important even, and should be one of the defaults. Would be nice to have some sort of warning/color indicator to for anaerobic status - nice to know after workout, safer to know during tho! Bonus to also know rest from productive (fatburn&aetobic) so u can kick it up a notch if want to reap some exercise benefit from a lighter activity.
Otherwise, love love love app for years. Thx team for thoughtful design!
Customer service is the WORST!!!
UPDATE: After using for nearly a year I finally had it. The app didn’t crash as often, but it started missing my voice cues (miles/heart rate/etc). Sometimes it would miss 2-3. Finally, and probably the most damning, is that once I started trying out other apps I discovered that the Endomondo app was very inaccurate in calculating distance. It was off by 1/4 mile over a 5 mile run. That’s highly unacceptable. Go with Map My Run. It’s the best of the lot for the iWatch.
I started using the app for my iWatch 3 for short runs and it worked fine. Bust as my runs increased in time, I started getting crashes after about 30 minutes. It would suddenly just stop working and I’d finish my run without it being tracked. I contacted customer service and the response was that my issue needed to be kicked up to someone who was more knowledgeable in the tech. That was TWO MONTHS AGO! I’ve tried reaching out to the original contact with no response. I had purchased the year and now I’ve just deleted the app and am using Runkeeper for free and it’s great. Don’t waste your time.
- Endomondo LLC
- 332.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2009-2017 Endomondo LCC
- In-App Purchases
- Beat Yourself $1.99
- Interval Training $1.99
- Time Goal $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.