swrm will enable you to transition to a more sustainable lifestyle. Track your carbon footprint and take up the challenge to live sustainably. This is the most comprehensive carbon footprint calculator ever developed - to equip you with the data you need to be your most sustainable self! Including educational videos & articles to support you in this transition.
Discover and track the carbon footprint from the grocery products you purchase and compare your favorite brands to find out which are better for the planet.
We have added perishables so you can track purchases of your fresh produce and goods from agriculture.
Track the carbon footprint from driving your vehicle or by taking a shared transportation alternative, such as a bus or train.
Add your personal devices and home appliances to see how they affect your household carbon footprint.
Create your own hive to challenge your friends to live sustainably and save the planet as a community!
With three difficulty levels, you can adjust your goals as your green knowledge grows to try and reach a completely sustainable lifestyle.
Our App includes:
• Grocery barcode scanning
• Grocery store location for improved data accuracy
• Compare life-cycle energy consumption of products
• Vehicle search by make and model
• Tracking of vehicle carbon footprint by the miles you drive
• Tracking of other transportation methods: Walking, Cycling, Train, Subway, Bus and Taxi Services
• Add the distance or duration of travel and check the footprint before you hit the road
• Compare your carbon footprint to other members in your community or friends across the globe.
• Relevant and up-to-date articles and videos on sustainability, current environmental events and issues, and the latest on reducing your carbon footprint.
swrm is a community with team members across the globe who are passionate about making a difference to the environment and helping to solve the climate issues we face today. We love to partner with like-minded people who share this enthusiasm for our planet!
Join the swrm
Find out more: greenswrm.com
Follow us on socials: instagram.com/greenswrm; facebook.com/GSwrm; twitter.com/greenswrm
Buzz us with feedback: email@example.com
- Tracking of Perishable items by weight or quantity (Fruit, Vegetables, Meat).
- Tracking for your Personal Devices (laptops, smart phones).
- Tracking for Household Electronics (washing machines, televisions).
- Track your progress against others in your Hives that you can create or join.
- Three difficulty levels to try and reach the sustainable carbon footprint limit.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Develop some awareness and create some change
I’ve been using the app for a few days now and can say with confidence that it will continue to be part of my daily routine. It’s intuitive and easy to use and provides your impact in an easy to understand info graphic.
Don’t panic or get frustrated and definitely don’t give up, if your exact model of device/electronic/consumable is not part of the existing data base or you can’t track everything. Check out the FAQ section in the app settings for assistance. However, my advice is...
Don’t put so much pressure on yourself to turn your life into an exacting experiment. I don’t think that’s the intent or point of using the app. It’s about creating an awareness of how your decisions impact your/our environment and through that you can create actionable changes to your buying behavior or lifestyle or whatever you decide makes sense.
Outside of the app, they provide a wealth of informative and wonderfully entertaining resources that can help you learn more and do more, again as makes sense to you. Living a more sustainable life shouldn’t feel like a punishment.
I’ve enjoyed my experience thus far pursuing a sustainable life as part of the SWRM. I think putting a little energy and effort using the app daily, helps develop some discipline that will keep me moving forward towards creating a healthier world and a healthier me.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.