Walking or running, for serious training or just staying in shape, intensively or in a relaxed way, use enform@lyon to discover the city in sneakers.
Alone, with friends or with your family, you can walk through Lyon at your own pace as you follow one of the audio-guided circuits that are classified as green, blue or red, depending on distance and steepness.
Exercises to strengthen your muscles are included along the circuit and are organized according to three levels of difficulty. These workouts use urban furniture mainly but also rely on the street workout gym equipment installed in public areas. Didactic videos are available when you approach a station.
As you walk along, an enjoyable audio commentary will provide information on the various cultural points of interest you will encounter.
The Enform@lyon app published by the City of Lyon is designed to encourage physical activity while allowing a discovery of the city's cultural heritage. The circuits have been designed by the City of Lyon Sports Department with the assistance of AG2R La Mondiale and rely on the expertise of the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes Athletics League for the muscle-strengthening programs and the Gadagne Museums for cultural heritage content.
New circuits will be added regularly to the existing ones.
Sports or cultural activities led by coaches and cultural mediators will also be proposed.
- after downloading the circuit, GPS guidance that doesn't require an internet connection
- guidance to the point nearest the chosen circuit
- possibility of choosing from three muscular reinforcement exercise levels
- possibility of activating or deactivating the cultural commentary and the videos showing sports exercises
- proposal of circuits for the disabled
- tracking of personal performance and export into Apple Health app
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Improvements in performance of the application.
- Mile Positioning Solutions
- 124.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Mile Positioning Solutions
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.