Engelese® Word Play makes it fun and easy to learn how to speak, read and write simple words. Spoken words are a series of sounds, kids learn new words by focusing on those sounds.
The patented Engelese® system represents sounds with pictures of common objects that stand for the first sound in their names. For example, the word “and” is drawn with an apple, a needle and a duck. Kids quickly recognize the pictures and their sounds: aaa- nnn- d. Before they even realize it, they are reading English!
• To play the game Kids hear the word then write the word using sound pictures.
• There are 3 skill levels to keep the game challenging and fun.
• Words are presented in different sets, starting with simple consonant and vowel sounds.
• Additional, progressively more difficult, words sets will be added later.
• Words can be picked individually for focused study.
• Two sets of sound pictures are available. One for beginning readers and one for more advanced readers.
• On screen help is provided for kids and parents.
Upgraded to 64 bit for performance improvement and compatibility.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.