Meet Prof. Kruzenshtern, his incredible contraptions and talented friends on their quest to explore the world of mad science and build the ultimate factory. Mine for resources, fuel steam engines, launch drones and balloons - and gain income from all of this.
All what you have at first is the ingenious machine, which produces money while you spin its cogwheel. As you earn money, more opportunities are unlocked for you.
There are engines, which will work while you are away. Coal mines dig for fuel for your engines. Balloons travel far away and bring money back. Coin stompers and real magnifying glasses increase the value of coins passing by. Teleporters for coins help you organize cash flows and money cycles. Portals generate narrativium to give you boosts when you restart the game (prestige) and let you travel to other steampunk/dieselpunk/gaslamp fantasy worlds.
The team of steampunk explorers will guide you on your way of exploration, factory building and resources mining.
This award-winning steampunk incremental idle game was downloaded half a million times worldwide, and now it is on AppStore!
• Various mad science contraptions, which can be connected in multiple fun ways
• You start in a small room, but then you expand your visible area and construct new rooms, cellars and towers to place your machines
• Tutorial gives you the basic concepts, but to ultimately succeed you must be a real researcher and uncover hidden gameplay mechanics
• Engines will work while you are away, producing you idle cash
• Big community in facebook: share your creation to 7500 group members
• Contains only rewarded ads, which are launched by the player to increase earnings
• Works in offline mode without internet connection
• Receive your daily reward by catching a FB aeroplane
The game has fun music and sound now! (You can switch it off from the main menu)
Music by Kevin McLeod (incompetech.com)
Ratings and Reviews
WHERE IS THE UPDATE??
In the portal options, there is a world that said it would be released in June 27, but it hasn’t happened.
So where is the update? Why hasn’t it been released? Hurry up.
Developer Response ,
I’m sorry for the delay, I miscalculated the time needed.
- Alexey Izvalov
- 60.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Alexey Izvalov
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.