It’s golden opportunity for every household to teach their children English alphabets using simplified charts and statements. This App uses visuals such as animals, fruits, vegetables to teach children to identify alphabet using names and also helps kids to pronounce English alphabets using background sounds that pronounce alphabets and visuals.
Simple statements are used to attract attention of kids towards English alphabets recognition, identification and pronunciation.
You can touch images to play background sound that pronounces alphabets, statements and visuals.
Voice overs for English individual alphabets provided for easy pronunciation. You can tap on navigation bar button named ‘ABC’ located at top left to navigate to individual alphabet screen.
Following aids are available to help your children to learn English Alphabets:
1. Intuitive visuals, photographs of objects used to help your children to identify alphabets and relate alphabets to objects such as animals, fruits, vegetables, gods, humans.
2. Professional voice overs artist’s voices used to help your children to correctly pronounce alphabets and name.
3. A simple statements are used to help your children to ease pronunciation and sentence construction.
4. We have also provided alphabets in grid / chart format without any photos for your reference. It will help you to see all English Alphabets at one go.
5. Serif font ‘Georgia’ used for easy differentiation between alphabets like Capital L & Capital I
Also do check out our other app called Mudrakshar, Swarakshar and Chitrakshar to help you and your children to write, trace, pronounce and identify Devanagari Alphabets.
If you have any suggestions, queries or any feature request do let us know on following page:
Support Page: http://mandarapte.com/support/
- Serif font ‘Georgia’ used for easy differentiation between alphabets like Capital L & Capital I.
- App now supports iPhone X, XS, XR & XS Max devices with notch.
- App now supports latest Year 2018 iPad Pro 11-inch & 12.9-inch with edge to edge display
- Voice Overs for Individual Alphabets from A to Z added for easy pronunciation
- iPad Multitasking Layout issues fixed
- App now optimised for more performance & power saving
- Code Clean up done
- English Alphabet Chart App now supports Multitasking on iPad.
- English Alphabet Chart App now supports iPhone X with notch.
- On Tap Alphabet tile will get highlighted and changes size to let user know which alphabet tile user has tapped.
- Few important design & visual layout issues fixed.
- UI & Navigation updated with refreshing design.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.