This app is designed to help you learn English Conversation Templates. They are common vocabulary, phrases and sentences native speakers use in real life. Using templates in conversations will help you to speak more naturally and fluently.
- over 90 real life scenarios
- each scenario includes various conversation templates
- asking for help, information, explanation, opinion, permission, etc.
- describing a picture, a process, a decrease, an increase, etc.
- expressing a preference, agreement, disagreement, contrast, emotions, generalization, possibility, necessity, reasons, sympathy, etc.
- giving advice, evidence, examples, invitation, reasons, congratulation, etc.
- making a complaint, an exception, comparisons, suggestions, etc.
- introducing, interrupting, offering help, opening conversation, speculating, warning people of danger, etc
- and many more
- Listening to sample conversations
- Audio by professional narrators
- Record your conversation
- Practice conversation templates
- Review your recordings later
■ other features:
- search feature
- bookmark feature
- built-in dictionary
■ If you want to contact us, please use the feedback feature in the settings
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.