This pocket app contains commonly used English idioms about food.
It can help users learning more interesting English idioms and use them in daily conversations or improve your English usage.
- Browse through over common 50+ idioms about food with clear meanings and examples.
- Add an idiom into your favorite list and manage all your favorite idioms.
- Do the idiom practice with various quizzes
While all content in this app is free, I also offer an awesome Premium Plan which provides other interesting features.
If you don’t choose to purchase Premium Plan, you can simply continue using the app for free.
The current Premium Plan subscription price contains 2 types: yearly and lifetime.
** The yearly plan typically costs $6.99 USD per year. There is a special price for new subscribers: only $3.49 USD in the first year, and $6.99 USD starting in the second year.
By purchasing this yearly plan, the user understands the following:
- Payment will be charged to your App Store account.
- Your account will be charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the current charging period.
- Billing is recurring.
- Auto-renewal may be managed at any time by going to your settings in the App Store after purchase.
** The lifetime plan is a one-time payment, and typically costs $14.99 USD. If you are an existing subscriber for auto-renewal yearly plan, please cancel it before purchasing the lifetime one to avoid extraneous charges.
This version includes:
- Applied new default font for the app.
- Divided into more difficulties in the Quiz screen: easy, normal, and difficult.
- Added new History screen to view practiced quizzes.
- Updated new and shiny category icons.
- Added haptic feedback during a quiz practice for correct / wrong answers.
- Added animation into Quiz screen to highlight correct / wrong answers.
- Added animation to highlight results after finishing a quiz.
- Added an option to view practiced idioms after finishing a quiz.
- Displayed more content on iPad in landscape mode to make good use of big screen.
- Displayed a tag on features only available in Premium Plan.
- Improved category icons display in idiom cards.
- Improved readability of many idioms' content.
- Improved contrast of buttons
- Improved display of the idiom details.
- Fixed an issue that suddenly jump to the next idiom in a quiz practice after a rotation on iPad.
- Fixed an issue that the current state of the quiz got reset in Words Combination quiz type after a rotation on iPad.
Thank you for using the app!
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Phuc Ngo
- 46.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Phuc Ngo
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Plan (Lifetime) $14.99
- Premium Plan $6.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.