Going to FRANCE? Or trying to learn French?
This French Translator Phrasebook is an application built for IPAD. This app TRANSLATES ENGLISH WORDS AND PHRASES TO FRENCH, accurately. So when you use the application, you can be confident that you’re saying the right thing and pronouncing it the right way. No guesswork. No sign language. No confusion. Sometimes knowing French is not enough you need to pronounce it like the locals.
1. 14 CATEGORIES. This application has various categories such as Food, Banking, Directions, Medical, Everyday Conversation and many more
2. NO INTERNET ACCESS NEEDED. Download the audio recordings and translated text phrases for all the categories when you download the iPad application, so you won’t end up footing an enormous bill for data roaming charges when traveling abroad in connecting to the internet.
3. 500 WORDS OR PHRASES. Choose from commonly used search phrases such as I want to exchange dollars, Take me to the airport, Can you help me etc and translate them to French
4. SEARCH ON EVERY SCREEN. Type in your search word or phrase and look up the suggestions offered to find the best one that fits your need
5. GENUINE FRENCH VOICE, NOT COMPUTER GENERATED. Read the text version as WELL AS PLAY THE MP3 file for the translated phrase in French, so you can be sure of pronunciation and meaning. This is not a computer generated voice but recorded by genuine European French speaking persons.
With this application, you’ll have one less thing to worry about when planning a trip. So, the next time you are in France, Canada or anywhere they speak French you will not be lost trying to get a taxi.
compatible with ios7
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nifty and useful
Over-delivers for the price. Never having studied French, I cannot pronounce words correctly simply by seeing them in print. This App clearly speaks hundreds of common phrases and words in a natural voice, while showing how each is spelled. It's a terrific aid for picking up the language's inflections. If someone doesn't understand you when you try to speak a phrase yourself, you can play it for them. Game over. This interface is five-star quality. I am giving it four only because the list of available words will surely grow as it catches on.
It is still early, but it is working on IPAD now.
This is an amazing tool to refresh your French or just pick up some of the basics for a trip! I have been looking for something to dust off my old French and this was just the ticket!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.