Learn Japanese offline (No internet needed). This application has various categories such as Food, Banking, Directions, Medical, Everyday Conversation and many more
Going to Japan? Trying to learn Japanese?
Japanese Translator Phrasebook is an iPhone application that TRANSLATES ENGLISH WORDS AND PHRASES TO JAPANESE, accurately. So when you use the application, you can be confident that you’re saying the right thing and pronouncing it the right way. No guesswork. No sign language. No confusion. Once you download this application to your iPhone, you’ll have the Japanese translation for the most commonly used words and situations at your fingertips.
1. 10 CATEGORIES. This application has various categories such as Food, Banking, Directions, Medical, Everyday Conversation and many more
2. NO INTERNET ACCESS NEEDED. Download the audio recordings and translated text phrases for all the categories when you download the iPhone application, so you won’t end up footing an enormous bill for data roaming charges when traveling abroad in connecting to the internet.
3. NEARLY 550 WORDS OR PHRASES. Choose from commonly used search phrases such as I want to exchange dollars, Take me to the airport, Can you help me etc and translate them to Japanese
4. SEARCH ON EVERY SCREEN. Type in your search word or phrase and look up the suggestions offered to find the best one that fits your need
5. GENUINE JAPANESE VOICE, NOT COMPUTER GENERATED. Read the text version as WELL AS PLAY THE MP3 file for the translated phrase in Japanese, so you can be sure of pronunciation and meaning. This is not a computer generated voice but recorded by genuine Japanese speaking person.
With this application, you’ll have one less thing to worry about when planning a trip. So, the next time you are in Japan or anywhere they speak Japanese you will not be lost trying to get a taxi.
Q. I cannot hear the sound?
Ans: To hear the sound ensure your RINGER is ON in other words do not have the phone is silent mode.
minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Very good but very limited
For the phrases the app contains, you get clear translations, phonetic pronucations, and audio - all without being connected to the internet (which is hugely important when travelling out of the US). The app also contains a useful organization struction. However, it is missing MANY common phrases. For example, under the "hotel" category, there is no phrase for "I have a reservation" or "I want a reservation." A very good app, and worth the 99 cents, but not all you'll need.
so far, so good
I downloaded this ap and it runs fine w/o wifi so….we’ll see how this works in Japan in a couple of weeks
This is about as useless as they come!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- VCW Inc
- 20.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Shoreline Animation