Word Chef is a mixture of all those word search / crossword and scrambled word games that we all play.
I have made a few phonic games for students and thought it was about time i made something for teachers and more advanced students. So hope you enjoy this English Word game.
You are the chef preparing a literal word salad and learning English Words as you play though this word game
The game has a focus on simple ( ish) English words to start with a gradual progression to more difficult English words as the game moves forward.
How to play:
- Swipe the letters to make a word, they can be 2 to 7 letters long!
- Fill out all the letter boxes with words.
- there are hidden words that can give you credit for hints ( for when it gets more difficult!!)
When you get stuck at a difficult level:
- Use "Shuffle" function to shuffle letters, then perhaps you find it easier to spot a new word.
- Use "Hint" function to give you a letter ( these can be earnt in game as well)
It is free to play and easy to pick up though harder to put down as all progress is saved
The game features the following
• 540 well-made levels.
• Beautiful HD graphics
• Beautiful Background
• Many challenging levels
• Easy & fun to play, and increasing difficulty
• Available to play on mobile and tablet devices
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Roy Ford
- 90 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Making English Fun
- In-App Purchases
- 50 rubies $0.99
- 250 rubies in game $3.99
- 110 Rubies in game $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.