Enigmo Deluxe is the iPad-enhanced version of our award winning game Enigmo:
* Enigmo winner of Apple Design Awary for "Best iPhone Game" at Apple's WWDC
Enigmo is a 3D puzzle game where you direct animated streams of flowing liquid so that the droplets get to their destination. Water, Oil, and Lava fall from Droppers and bounce around the walls of the puzzle. You move and rotate various types of bumpers, sliders, accelerators, and sponges in order to divert the flow of the falling droplets. The faster you complete each of the 50 levels, the more bonus points you receive.
The physics in Enigmo are truly amazing to watch! This is one of the most unique puzzle games ever created.
Enigmo Deluxe's enhancements over the iPhone version of Enigmo are:
• Built-in Level Editor which lets you create, edit, and play your own levels!
• Share your level packs with other users via the File Sharing in iTunes. This allows you to play your level packs with the iPhone, Mac, and PC version of Enigmo and vice-versa!
• Over a dozen free additional Level Packs included so in addition to the 50 regular Enigmo levels you can play hundreds of additional ones.
• An entirely new music soundtrack composed acclaimed Spanish guitarist Stefan Schyga.
The game was off the App Store for quite a while, but now it's back! Finally updated for iOS 8 and beyond. Many internal changes to get the game working again, plus it how uses iCloud to sync your progress across all iPads.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Thanks for bringing the game back to life!
Bucket of problems
Loved playing this awesome game, so I got it on my new iPad Pro. Failed horrible, unbeatable. Trying to grab and control the items is a nightmare ! watching all the bonus points tick away while the pieces spin around out of control instead of moving
This was a great game before, but now on the iPad it's even better with both the enhancements made to the game itself as well as it just being on the iPad. Amazing graphics and a really fun and challenging concept. And being able to make up your own levels just makes it something you can play forever... until the day the robots and/or zombies take over the world and electronic gaming becomes a thing of the past. Until then, enjoy!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.