Enki is your AI-powered skills coach!
Use it to learn coding, no-code and productivity tools, data skills, and generative AI tools.
Tailored to fit your unique profile and aspirations, Enki is an AI-powered mentor in your pocket that can:
* Explain any concept in simple language
* Help with hints anytime you're stuck
* Summarize lessons into key points
* Review your code and provide feedback
* Provide real-world examples
* Translate content and converse in any language
* Recommend resources based on your needs
* Give career advice more generally
Other features include:
* Personalized content suggestions based on your learning preferences
* Coding playground to apply your knowledge
* Interactive questions to stimulate your thinking
* Revision workouts powered by spaced repetition science to maximize retention
* Daily reminders to help you build a learning habit
* Tracked learning streaks to motivate your progress
* Lesson bookmarking for quick access and sharing
You can also learn with others in your company, school, or the Enki community by:
* Engaging in discussions, mentoring other learners, and collaborating on exercises
* Teaming up with friends, co-workers, or peers and tracking each other's progress
* Sharing your favorite lessons with teammates or online
Access 10,000+ lessons in 30+ skills and tools including:
* Fundamental coding skills
* Coding Basics
* Computer Science
* Programming languages
* From Beginner to Advanced in each
* Artificial Intelligence
* Generative AI tools
* Machine Learning
* Frontend skills
* Data skills
* Data Science
* Data Analysis
* Interview prep & practice
* Productivity Tools
* Excel & Google Sheets
* Other technical topics
* Functional Programming
Over 1.5 million people have used Enki to build and improve their coding, data and other critical skills.
What the media say about us:
"The exercises on Enki are focused on making professionals more productive."
- Apple's App Store; featured as app of the day in 100+ countries
"Compared to free reading options this is structured, personalized content. Enki creates a 5-minute "workout" for you to learn important concepts in your spare time."
"The app supports everyone from beginners to more experienced coders. You can almost think of Enki the same way you would an exercise app. It provides you with daily workouts, but here you're leveling up your coding skills instead of burning fat and building muscle."
"Enki adopts a different approach to the apps we've seen so far. It makes use of spaced repetition to help you learn specific concepts regarding coding."
Subscription pricing and terms:
Enki offers an auto-renewing yearly and monthly subscription to provide you with unlimited access to the Learn Mode features while you maintain an active subscription.
Payment will be charged to the credit card connected to your iTunes Account when you confirm the initial subscription purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be identified. You may manage your subscription and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after the purchase.
Read more about our terms and conditions here:
Terms of service: https://enki.com/terms
Enki AI is your 1:1 mentor that can:
• Explain any concept in simple language
• Help with hints anytime you're stuck
• Summarize lessons into key points
• Review your code and provide feedback
• Provide real-world examples
• Translate content and converse in any language
• Recommend resources based on your needs
• Give career advice more generally
Imagine a technical mentor in your pocket, personalized to your goals, available to help 24/7.
Ratings and Reviews
It isn’t the most beginner friendly application, but it is still okay. It is really good for people who already know a language.
At the bottom of most lessons there are sources to learn more about a topic. The application does a quick overview of each thing, and the sources help people learn more—especially when they have a hard time understanding it.
If you look in the reviews, you can see responses from the developers. That shows that the developers are active and do the work to help you.
In the comments section within their application, developers and users (some experienced) do respond to questions, so if you don’t understand something, you can just ask about it.
Even if the application doesn’t always give the best exemption of f things, it still gives very useful information that is hard to find elsewhere when you don’t really know what you are working on.
Some people have given some silly negative reviews, like “it is only learning and everything else must be paid for.” The truth is, the application was made for learning. It doesn’t matter if they want to include extra that must be paid for. The main application is free, that should be good enough. Furthermore, the developers need to make money (especially considering that the apple software for programming applications is $90 a year).
Great AI Use case and implementation
Enki’s AI assistant is an incredible addition to this already useful app. It really does function as a personalized mentor and tutor with full awareness of the current lesson and great answers.
You can ask Enki’s AI to expand on a lesson, explain it in detail, provide specific examples in a particular use case, or springboard off something that caught your interest in the lesson to answer an entirely different programming question.
This is a must-have app for programmers who are serious about continual professional development.
Developer Response ,
Thank you, Joseph!
The best app to maintain and review skills
I have tried lots of coding apps to keep my skills up while I ride the bus or do other things. This has a fantastic free tier that lets you do all (I think?) the lessons. There aren’t constant ads. I will say that while there are a ton of topics, none seem to be super advanced. The breadth is huge though. I really hope they keep adding new material. I can definitely see the value in the paid tier as well, but as a student it’s just not something I can afford.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ENKI LABS Inc.
- 33.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Enki Labs, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Learn Mode - Monthly $7.99
- Learn Mode - Yearly $38.99
- EnkiPro Monthly $7.99
- EnkiPro $47.99
- Learn Mode - 6 Months $35.99
- EnkiPro 6 Months $35.99