Enki is your mentor in your pocket for learning to code.
Useful for both non-technical beginners and developers of all levels.
With Enki you can learn data skills, pick up or improve coding, and sharpen your technical skills in general through a science-backed, interactive learning experience tailored just for you.
Treat Enki as your continuous learning coach to:
* Learn something new every day through personalized workout suggestions
* Make progress through the structured curriculum in as many skills as you like
* Write code to solve real-world problems and learn through interactive quizzes
* Personalized workout suggestions based on your learning preferences
* Coding playground to apply your knowledge
* Mentor review to help you grow
* Interactive questions to stimulate your thinking
* Revision workouts powered by spaced repetition science to maximize retention
* Daily reminders to help you build a learning habit
* Tracked learning streaks to motivate your progress
* Lesson bookmarking for quick access and sharing
Learn with the community by:
* Engaging in discussions, mentoring other learners, and collaborating on exercises
* Teaming up with friends, co-workers, or peers and tracking each other's progress
* Sharing your favorite lessons with teammates or anyone across the internet
Access 2500+ lessons in 20+ skills including:
* Coding Intro
* Data Science
* Data Analysis
* Computer Science
Over 1 million people have used Enki to build and improve their coding, data & tech skills.
What the media say about us:
** The exercises on Enki are focused on making software developers more productive. **
- Apple's App Store; featured as app of the day in 100+ countries
** Compared to free reading options this is structured, personalized content. Enki creates a 5-minute "workout" for software developers to learn important concepts in their spare time. **
** The app supports everyone from beginners to more experienced coders. You can almost think of Enki the same way you would an exercise app. It provides you with daily workouts, but here you’re leveling up your coding skills instead of burning fat and building muscle. **
** Enki adopts a different approach to the apps we’ve seen so far. It makes use of spaced repetition to help you learn specific concepts regarding coding. **
Subscription pricing and terms:
Enki offers an auto-renewing yearly and monthly subscription to provide you with unlimited access to the Learn Mode features while you maintain an active subscription.
Payment will be charged to the credit card connected to your iTunes Account when you confirm the initial subscription purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be identified. You may manage your subscription and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after the purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
Read more about our terms and conditions here:
Terms of service: https://enki.com/terms
Learning is always better with friends!
- You can now track your friend invites in the Profile tab. Hint: soon you'll be able to receive awards and get Learn Mode for free when the people you invite learn and participate in the community.
- When you share your coding solutions, your submission used to jump off screen and you'd need to scroll down to find it. Not anymore!
Ratings and Reviews
Top notch app. I canceled SoloLearn and switched.
One thing I would love to see though, is something like a syntax training room where all you do is build skills with syntax. It’s a weak spot for so many people like myself and having something like that would just knock this app out of the park completely. It seems like the standard is to just explain the syntax a few times with examples which, in my opinion, could be done so much more elegantly.
Great app though!
Definitely check this one out
Definitely a good way to introduce yourself to some new concepts and / or review concepts you may have gotten rusty on.
If you really want to learn from this app, you will have to do some legwork yourself by taking the material and learning to apply it, but it is a fantastic place to get a good hands-on start with things that is far superior to just reading an overview or a blog.
Great app with 1 problem
I’ve enjoyed this app immensely. I’ve done work in python and c# and this app and sololearn are how I’m learning java. The workouts are great, the interface is good, almost everything is good except for the games.
The games need a serious overhaul. From the beginning, after completing the basic workouts, hugely complex games that require knowledge of everything are thrown at you.
I think the app would be much better if there were no limit to workouts (meaning we could go as fast as we want similar to sololearn) and if games were changed.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ENKI LABS Inc.
- 49.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Enki Labs, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Learn Mode - Monthly $7.99
- Learn Mode - Yearly $38.99
- EnkiPro Monthly $7.99
- EnkiPro $47.99
- Learn Mode - 6 Months $35.99
- EnkiPro 6 Months $35.99