Express yourself effortlessly with the help of never-before-seen technology that helps create the effects and art filters you see all over the internet, with no experience necessary. As you master the details of photo editing, get into more advanced adjustments and edit to your satisfaction with additional layers, special effects, brushes, fonts, blending modes, and other ways to fine-tune your photo art. With the Photofox photo art maker, you’ll soon have a masterpiece, whether you stick just to QuickArts or go beyond.
- Surreal backgrounds and effects in a single tap
- Easy ways to express your creativity and show your art to your friends
- An easy way to get into the art making world, and plenty of room to grow and become an artist
- Special arrangements and compositions, made by Photofox, for Photofox with QuickArts technology
QUICK & EASY DISPERSION
- Make your image disperse into pixels with ease
- No need to learn complicated software to get this well-known effect
- A variety of artistic glitches that turn any normal photo into a mesmerizing masterpiece
- Glitch effects such as color split, pixel sorting, and more that put an edgy twist on any image
- Make your glitches even more elaborate with advanced editing
BEAUTIFUL DOUBLE EXPOSURES
- The classic photography double exposure made easy. Just choose a photo, an Overlay, and QuickArts does it for you
- Create more detailed double exposures with adjustable blending modes and layers in advanced editing
- Mix photos in multiple ways for sophisticated effects and art
- Advanced image correction with all necessary tools - heal, curves, intensity, and more
- Layer technology for blending and building images with all necessary aspects
- Control & adjust it all: tonality, color, grain, vignette, fade, structure, intensity and much more
- Masking and other design tools for all the details of your creation
- Extra filters, elements, and more to be added by layer, moved around, and adjusted easily
- Learn how through easy to follow tutorials
- Make cards, posters, and banners by adding text to your photo art
- Choose from a variety of different fonts, colors, and manipulations to make your text stand out
- Get your message across by adding wording to your art
DRAW, PAINT & ADD ELEMENTS
- Add details with both classic and unique artistic brushes
- Artistic brushes add an extra touch
- RAW support
- Set the size of your background
- Export to TIFF, PNG, or JPG format for different project needs
- All creations are saved in the Your Creations category - access them at any time
- Join a community of users, and compete in the Battles!
UNLIMITED ACCESS SUBSCRIPTION
- Subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within Enlight Photofox.
- Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. Alternatively, a one-time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless canceled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
We have something BRAND NEW in store for you - QuickArts!
Ever dreamt of making art but didn't know how? Saw things that you didn't have the time to recreate? Well, this update is for you.
Our new QuickArts include the ability to create a variety of beautiful art in just a few taps:
- Choose your QuickArt - from Double Exposure, to Tiny Planet, to tons of background effects, you'll be amazed at what you can make
- Be amazed as your photo automatically transforms into art
- Play around with the effect
- Make it your own by experimenting with adjustments
- Come back for more QuickArts, which will be coming your way!
If you already love Photofox, don't worry, everything's still there - just tap the + to begin your normal editing process.
And if you've always wanted to learn more? Hop into our Readymades, projects that are made just for you to play with, explore, and adjust. Make some changes to make them your own!
What other kinds of QuickArts would you want to see? Let us know at email@example.com.
The Photofox Team
Ratings and Reviews
The heal tool doesn't work
Just upgraded from the previous version. Spent an hour or more watching video tutorials and checking forums because I needed the heal tool for a project and couldn't get it to work. Contacted tech support and got the most pathetic reply EVER! From technical support; "Heal was created to remove blemishes from a photo. The reason it works much more smoothly in the video you mentioned is that it takes the texture from around the Healed area, which in this case is the same patterned background. The area you are trying to Heal in your Project has a very different background, so Heal won't automatically reach the same results." This makes no sense for 2 reasons. 1. The heal tool is available in the original version and works as advertised but is limited to a circle and 2. Why would you be able to flip and choose the shape of the selection if it only worked on texture. The mini tutorial video, that opens when you start the program, is clearly false advertising as it removed a slice of watermelon and replaces it with the back ground making it disappear. I have tried the heal tool on several different photos, even with the same texture and it is useless. Very disappointed in the program and customer support!
Developer Response ,
So sorry you feel this way. We aim for every Photofox user's experience to be fun, creative and seamless! As we said in our response via email, the heal tool actually matches the texture around it, great for removing smaller blemishes (on the face, for example) or unwanted objects in photos. Because it matches the texture around it, it's not ideal for refining edges, like in the photo you'd sent us. We do appreciate your feedback regarding the tool and will be definitely passing it along to our development team.
Ok so I got this app because I liked the idea of changing pictures. I also got it for a PhotoJournalism class. Any way, when I first opened this app I thought “Here we go... another app that downloads free but is subscription based and if you don’t pay the subscription then you only get the lame features..” but then I actually started messing around with it and found that you can still do a WHOLE LOT on it even without the pro. Now I’m not saying you don’t need the pro because there are a lot of really cool features there too but, I can still do what I need to do without having to pay a lot of money. This app is really great. Sometimes it makes me a little mad because if I want to change or move something after it’s done I can’t. This drives me nuts because I want to see what it looks like without the focusing circle I can’t until after it’s set in stone. Anyway sorry about the super long review but if you made it this far that means you’re interested and if you’re interested I can honestly say as someone who does not like to pay for apps that you should GET THIS APP!!!!
I’m sorry, it’s too good
Last year, or little bit longer, I edited my review from positive to negative because the update changed a lot of feature I got very comfortable with. Realistically, I was getting upset about something I could’ve gotten used to…and I have. Not to mention during the time I was undergoing a lot of stress, but thankfully it was short lived.
This app is the absolute best for creating and editing photos, no other app does it better. It helped me make some REALLY impressive pictures I never would’ve thought I could make without this app. Sometimes I just make a picture for no real purpose other than to see if I can actually make it. I feel like with this app I’ve peaked at my editing skills; I started with a simple eraser app to this absolutely brilliant piece of art making genius. This review may sound a bit pretentious or exaggerated, but that’s how I feel about this app. People can definitely make pictures they couldn’t have been able to before and now I’m grateful that it exists.
Developer Response ,
Opacity is now in Blending! We'd love to help you get familiar with the new & improved Photofox, email us! firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lightricks Ltd.
- 216.5 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Lightricks Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited access $3.99
- Unlimited access $19.99
- Unlimited access $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.