You’ll never believe what you can create on iPhone with Enlight Photofox. Whether you’re an aspiring or experienced artist, you'll be blown away by all the creative possibilities packed into this one sophisticated photo editing app: from layers and blending modes, to special effects, brushes, fonts, tonal adjustments, film, black and white and duo presets. With Photofox photo editor, you’ll turn the ideas in your head into brilliant art from your phone, without the price tag of complicated desktop software. Unleash your creativity and start transforming photos into artistic masterpieces.
• Superior photo mixing. Superimpose images, create double exposures and surreal iPhone art
• Sophisticated Layers! Makes it simple to combine photos and re-edit each layer at any time
• Cut & Paste. Quickly select and place parts of one photo onto another
• Adjust blending modes, transparency, and transform (perspective change) images
• Draw, type, or doodle on your image
• Utilize tools to create graphic designs, street art, abstract and contemporary masterpieces
• Create professional-looking social media posts, flyers or posters for your business
• New packs designed just for you, added all the time: light leaks, filters, elements, styles, backdrops, fonts, effects, brushes, stickers
Image Correction & More
• Masking built-in to nearly every tool, with smart new quick select brushes to save time
• Control & adjust it all: tonality, color, grain, vignette, fade, structure, intensity and much more
• Colorize images and apply beautiful gradients with duo filters
• Quick blemish/object remover to get rid of defects
• RAW support
• 16 bit image depth support for high quality tonal adjustments
• You can set the size of your canvas
• Not done editing? Photo sessions are auto-saved, simply continue later
UNLIMITED ACCESS SUBSCRIPTION
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within Enlight Photofox.
- Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. Alternatively a one time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Get excited for this new update! We're bringing you the following:
- More Layers for our Pro users. That's right, add as many as your device will allow!
- Heal is new and improved - Clone (previously known as Patch) and Spot (new!) sub-tools will give your art the perfect touch-up.
The Photofox Team
Ratings and Reviews
The heal tool doesn't work
Just upgraded from the previous version. Spent an hour or more watching video tutorials and checking forums because I needed the heal tool for a project and couldn't get it to work. Contacted tech support and got the most pathetic reply EVER! From technical support; "Heal was created to remove blemishes from a photo. The reason it works much more smoothly in the video you mentioned is that it takes the texture from around the Healed area, which in this case is the same patterned background. The area you are trying to Heal in your Project has a very different background, so Heal won't automatically reach the same results." This makes no sense for 2 reasons. 1. The heal tool is available in the original version and works as advertised but is limited to a circle and 2. Why would you be able to flip and choose the shape of the selection if it only worked on texture. The mini tutorial video, that opens when you start the program, is clearly false advertising as it removed a slice of watermelon and replaces it with the back ground making it disappear. I have tried the heal tool on several different photos, even with the same texture and it is useless. Very disappointed in the program and customer support!
Developer Response ,
So sorry you feel this way. We aim for every Photofox user's experience to be fun, creative and seamless! As we said in our response via email, the heal tool actually matches the texture around it, great for removing smaller blemishes (on the face, for example) or unwanted objects in photos. Because it matches the texture around it, it's not ideal for refining edges, like in the photo you'd sent us. We do appreciate your feedback regarding the tool and will be definitely passing it along to our development team.
Wish I had more time to figure it out
It took me too long to figure what’s included in the free version and subscription... after my trial ended I finally figured the app out... but have no idea what’s the difference. I try to find apps that are like Coral Paint Shop Pro Because Coral doesn’t make apps for iPhones yet (which I had emailed them and told them if they did make an app I would purchase it no matter how broke I was... yes that’s how good Coral is. If I had a pc I would buy it) so I am looking for an app similar to it. This one has only the instant background remover and the brush remover, not the line one or the shape remover (where you use a circle or square to remove the background) This app doesn’t have the intensity of the full or background remover. It does have layers where you can merge but you don’t have a choice to convert it in a jpeg or a tube- vector layer. I used to use animation shop too. I created a lot of things but if I had more time I would of purchased it but had purchased other apps because of other reasons. I have to say this is one of the better apps I tried. I may purchase it in the future... but if they would give me more time to figure it out I would of purchased it. My animations are on Instagram. I even made my own glitter with all the plugins for Coral Paint Shop Pro. I am looking for more corals version then adobe’s version... which I use but have not figured out and I own it for the IOS.
Ok so I got this app because I liked the idea of changing pictures. I also got it for a PhotoJournalism class. Any way, when I first opened this app I thought “Here we go... another app that downloads free but is subscription based and if you don’t pay the subscription then you only get the lame features..” but then I actually started messing around with it and found that you can still do a WHOLE LOT on it even without the pro. Now I’m not saying you don’t need the pro because there are a lot of really cool features there too but, I can still do what I need to do without having to pay a lot of money. This app is really great. Sometimes it makes me a little mad because if I want to change or move something after it’s done I can’t. This drives me nuts because I want to see what it looks like without the focusing circle I can’t until after it’s set in stone. Anyway sorry about the super long review but if you made it this far that means you’re interested and if you’re interested I can honestly say as someone who does not like to pay for apps that you should GET THIS APP!!!!
- Lightricks Ltd.
- 202.8 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Lightricks Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited access $6.99
- Unlimited access $6.99
- Unlimited access $35.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.