Create moving photos for a unique type of photo art! Animate your photos & magically bring them to life with Enlight Pixaloop. The newest addition to the award-winning Enlight Creativity Suite of apps, brought to you by Lightricks, takes photo editing to the next level.
Pixaloop brings life to images through animation, creating moving pictures that will wow anyone from your friends to Instagram followers. Animate one element or several, drawing attention to parts of your photo that YOU want to come alive. With the same ease of use brought to you in the rest of the Enlight Creativity Suite, including Enlight Photofox, Enlight Quickshot, and Enlight Videoleap (Apple’s App of the Year), Pixaloop allows you to easily edit photos with powerful, precise, and easy to use animation tools. In just a few taps animate, add elements & overlays, adjust the speed and watch your image come to life. As a result you’ll get incredible videos that boomerang back and forth or flow like a GIF.
Need inspiration? Follow #Pixaloop, then tag your own creations and we’ll feature the best ones!
Get excited about the power of Enlight Pixaloop features:
ANIMATED PHOTOS MADE EASY
- Animate a photo with a few taps and swipes
- Arrows will show motion direction
- Place anchor points to hold parts of image in place
- Freeze sections of photos with a Freeze brush
AI POWERED WATER ANIMATION
- NEW automated water animation
- Effortless water movement with a single tap
FANTASTIC SKY REPLACEMENT TECHNOLOGY
- Replace bland Skies with colorful sunsets or animated clouds
- Wide variety of automated Skies resembling timelapse
HYPNOTIC GEOMETRIC MOTION
- Geometric photo animation tool creates spinning towers and umbrellas
- Move your favorite historical landmarks in a never before seen way
- Add patterned movement to iconic buildings
VIDEO EFFECTS & OVERLAYS IN A PHOTO EDITOR
- Control movement & animation including speed, direction, and style
- Mimic cinematic movement with Camera FX
- Camera effects & movements include Tilt, Zoom, and ‘Dolly’ effects
- Add fun Overlays to bring movement, mood, & emotion to still photos
- Distort perspective & style with effects
MOVING ELEMENTS IN STILL PHOTOS
- Grab attention with a moving element - candle flickers, coffee steam, or a butterfly
- A new kind of animation between photos, videos, and GIFs
- Add a cinemagraph effect with a moving element in a still photo
INFINITE ARTISTIC POSSIBILITY
- Animate any photo element: hair, waves, clouds & clothing
- Push your imagination with Pixaloop’s high-end & easy animation tools
- Create moving masterpieces that serve your social media presence, business, or personal brand
HIGH END PHOTO EDITOR
- Intuitive UI means anyone can animate & create professional results
- Animate with freeform drawn paths for intuitive, freehand-style in unlimited areas
- Export to social media in multiple formats
- Export as incredible Live Wallpaper
- Unlimited projects & Adjustments
UNLIMITED ACCESS MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTION
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within
- Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription
plan. Alternatively, a one-time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless cancelled 24-hours in
advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes
account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
In this update we've fixed some minor bugs.
We're constantly working to improve the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Worth the Money for me..
Very easy to use. Masking is not hard. You can zoom in for smaller details. Output is high quality. For me, 6 sec of 2k quality works best for Instagram. Love the lightning, rain, and fireworks overlays. Also, the fire element is totally dope. I used it on a ghost rider photo from the Long Beach Comic Expo. I’m having a blast using it. You can check out my malphotoz Instagram for proof. I have a desktop version of a much more expensive app, and I much prefer this. I love being able to do this all on my iPhone. Please keep adding overlays and elements. They are what really add to this. I purchased the one time price. Well worth the money IMHO. I have never left a better review for any other app. Keep up the great work!
Needs extreme amounts of work.
Is not Apple Pencil friendly. (Has serious lag in this area).
Does not follow desired path. Inadequate masking feature. Lacks extreme precision. Extremely sloppy.
Lacks multiple layering within animation packs. No add feature... what if I want to add 10,000 butterflies? I’m not able to do this.
Some of the features are very nice and very well animated but not enough layering options. Correct me if I’m wrong and not doing something right. I do feel this app has an extreme amount of potential and I downloaded it for obvious reasons. I suggest taking a lesson from#superimpose app and how their masking tools work. They are a very precise tool and things should be done in this fashion. I definitely think that you guys would benefit from that me being a beta tester for this tool. I am an accomplished artist. I am using iPad Pro 12.9” with the Apple Pencil, of course. Your tools are not matched to qualify using with the Apple Pencil. As well I had to pay to see what this app and goes instead of getting a late version. This makes me extremely cautious in having to pay to use your video lab application in which I I am very interested in using for my artwork. Again I would love to beta-test for you guys I would definitely upgrade to five stars if you were to fix these options that I have listed.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for reaching out and for your feedback! We are constantly working on improving the functionality of our app and adding new features, including many of those you mentioned! Please reach out to our support team as we would love to further discuss your feedback - firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Actual review: Cool app that needs a strategy.
It’s a fun little animation app. A cool way to take some social media posts up a notch.
Here is the big problem....
If I am rating this app as a little fun photo app I would give it 5 stars. I would even pay a single .99 or maybe 1.99 fee for a pro version and recommend it to my friends. However, the problem is they are charging like this is an Adobe product. The monthly fee is absolutely silly for an app this featureless. It’s a fun little product that totally missed in the monetization method. I see this going one of two ways. Either add a mountain of continually expanding features, think Adobe products, or make this a one time .99 fee for the “pro” version. Otherwise, I guarantee most people will do what I do. Play with the very limited version for a week or so and never use it again. The devs built a cool little app. It would be sad to see it fade because of a poorly thought out compensation strategy.
- Lightricks Ltd.
- 144.4 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Lightricks Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited access $3.99
- Unlimited access $19.99
- Unlimited access $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.