Discover how fun and easy it is to create, high quality videos!
Whether you want to make artistic, Hollywood-level films or simply share memories and funny moments
with friends, Videoleap is a breakthrough video editor just for you.
Movie making pros can take advantage of powerful high-end editing features. Beginners and casual user
will have fun cutting and combining clips simply, intuitively and on-the-go.
Edit movies or create videos for Instagram with pro quality video editing tools. Add video effects, sounds effects, filters, green
screen and more to create beautiful movies.
Download Enlight Videoleap now and start creating amazing videos today.
Movie Editing Tools
• Keyframe animations.
• Green screen/chroma key compositing.
• Fit video clips to format - place clips on blank or colored canvas.
• Non-destructive video editing.
• Unlimited undo/redo.
• Intuitive timeline with zoom for frame by frame precision.
Video Special Effects
• Prism, Defocus, Colorfy, Pixelate, Chromatic Aberration and more!
• Text: variety of fonts, emojis, shadow, colors, opacity, and blending.
• Unique, adjustable film filters for every moment.
Creative Cinematic Compositions
• Mix videos & images together to create double exposures and artistic looks.
• Layer-based editing! Add videos, effects, text and images then reorder them however you like.
• Customize layers with transformation, masking, and blending modes.
• Apply seamless, cinematic transitions to your clips.
Precise Video Editing & Rich Possibilities
• Clip editing: trim, split, duplicate, flip, mirror, transform.
• Color correction: adjust brightness, contrast, saturation and more.
• Change aspect ratio and fit clips automatically.
• Customize the color of your background.
• Over 100 sound effects!
• Dub audio and voice overs
• Control audio volume and apply equalizer presets.
• In-app stock footage, including green videos and overlays!
• Helpful mini-tutorials within each feature.
• Projects are auto-saved. Work on them whenever, wherever.
• Preview your work with full screen.
Download Enlight Videoleap now and wow your followers with the videos you’ll create and edit on iPhone!
Unlimited Access Subscription
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within
- Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription
plan. Alternatively, a one-time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless cancelled 24-hours in
advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes
account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal
by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current
subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be
provided for any unused portion of the term.
- If eligible for free trial and you subscribe before your free trial ends, the rest of your free trial
period will be forfeited as soon as your purchase is confirmed. Subscriptions will start immediately
after free trial ends unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the trial period.
Enlight Videoleap is part of the Enlight Creativity Suite, including Enlight Photofox, Enlight
Quickshot, and Enlight Pixaloop.
We've squashed a bunch of bugs, many of them thanks to your feedback. So keep it coming!
Another surprise for our Japanese users (or just fans of Japanese culture) - we now have a bunch of fun Game Show sound effects for you to use.
Stay healthy and keep creating!
The Videoleap Team
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Glitches after ios 13 update
I have been a paid subscriber for this app for about two years, it is by far the most intuitive and versatile video editing app I have ever used. I use it daily. However after the ios 13 update there are some critical glitches that render some basic functions of video editing unusable: there is now an inability to mute volume on some clips without it causing audio failure for a project, thus rendering a project useless even after trying to reverse the edit. There is also a consistent “freezing” of video scrubbing which makes detailed editing impossible without constantly reloading the app. I have a 7+ and had no issues until the ios 13 update, however these are critical glitches that a paid video editor needs to correct in my opinion, especially the audio issues as detailed audio ability is not only a highlight of the app, it’s a basic function of video editing in general (the ability to successfully adjust volume of a clip and final product). Also, attempting to seek help from within the app itself in order to send error logs/etc does not currently work either, however customer support does respond by emailing them directly and that’s positive. Fixing the glitches is still needed however and is somewhat unacceptable for a paid app.
Beautifully well done app...Suggestions
First off all, this app has to be the most incredible, simple, easy editing app there is. It’s really easy to figure anything out, first day I got it it was so good I edited videos for 3-4 hours just on the first day of installation. However what I really would like for you to do is to update the animations for mixers, such as custom animations I see this as a way to do what you want when it comes to adding animations. Another thing I really want to see is, an option to stretch something like stretching an image out and being able to see an image progressively get longer and being able to make an animation like that. I know other apps can do this, but however I would love to see this happen for this app because if I switched editors (which I’ve tried) I would just come back here but with less animations. So please update the animations for the mixers! Another thing that I wish that you would add, literally all the features for Pixaloop into video style that’s what I honestly really really want and would be so helpful!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review and feedback! Really cool ideas, especially about Pixaloop, thanks for the suggestions! In the meantime, we hope you continue to enjoy the app!
Tbh, when you use this as a free user, you’re really limited, so you can barely do much at all. Not very proficient for video making. However, the full version is honestly worth it! Ever since I paid, I could do all sorts of things! Specifically, add subtitles with more effects I couldn’t do with other subtitle apps I use (other than MojiMov, which doesn’t actually autosave so :p) & add pictures to create videos like croppy animations or color-coded videos! Videoleap DOES get laggy, though, if you add too many layers of stuff (which I wish wasn’t the case...). And all that for just $32 for one year of subscription? I think that’s plenty worth it!
Other than the lagging-due-to-too-many-layers problem, I don’t have any other problem with this app. I mean, it COULD do a bit better with a few new things, like text transitions, but overall I’m pretty content with this app. Just, I do hope the developers somehow find a way to make Videoleap not as laggy with excessive layers eventually, if possible 😖
- Lightricks Ltd.
- 180.9 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 Lightricks Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited access $139.99
- Unlimited access $109.99
- Unlimited access $69.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.