Get the most out of every single training session. With Enode Pro you optimally train with barbells, dumbbells, kettlebells, machines or body weight. Connect an Enode Pro sensor, attach it to the training device, and you're ready to go. The Enode ecosystem makes it very easy to manage and control the entire strength training of large institutions and teams.
* Enode AI - Get guided through every workout based on your daily readiness and your training plan. Rest periods, set and repetition numbers are re-optimized after each set to ensure an optimal workload.
* Metrics - No matter which values you want to focus on, Enode Pro provides over 15 metrics for objective evaluation of an athlete’s performance.
* Analysis - View performance data in a historical context to identify performance anomalies, trends, and opportunities for improvement.
* Other features include real-time feedback, bar path, data export and much more.
*** Enode Pro sensor is sold separately. ***
Performance enhancements and general improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I really want to love this bar tracker/app, but it misses at least a third of my work set reps.
Misses reps constantly
Also garbage programming interface. Horribly unintuitive and confusing. Sounds don’t work. I wish there was a notification for rep goal reached. I wish there was a notification or countdown for rest periods ending. So expensive. Such a total letdown in every way. And this is just for deadlifts! I actually had hopes I could use this for bodyweight calisthenics too. Not a chance. Also very annoying that it needs to be recalibrated constantly. In 5 directions. Can’t just leave it on the bar. Can’t even leave the strap on the bar because the velcro goes over top the sensor holder. So you have to undo the velcro every time. Even if you could just leave the sensor on the bar, the indicator light is hidden behind the retention strap so you have no idea that the battery is dead til you’ve sat there staring at the app for 30sec like an idiot. I’ve been trying to give this a chance for a year now. I pull it back out every couple months hoping some hardware/software update will magically make it awesome. I want it to work soooo bad. This has the potential to be the most useful workout tool ever created. But it falls so short. Beyond frustrating.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- BM Sports Technology GmbH
- 9.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 BM Sports Technology GmbH