Our everyday life is filled with too many passwords and various types of credentials, right? So, what are you doing to manage it?
- Using the same password everywhere? … Stop it NOW!
- Writing them in notes or encrypted excel? … Copy/paste is lethargic.
- Saving them in browsers? … Sorry, no attachments!
- Using an online password manager? … Are they safe from hackers??
Use Enpass to securely organize everything at one place. And the best thing, none of your Enpass data is stored on our servers, instead, it is stored locally on your device and you can sync through your own trusted cloud account, all ENCRYPTED!!
Don’t forget to evaluate Enpass using the FULL-FEATURED desktop version. IT’S ABSOLUTELY FREE.
HIGHLIGHTS OF ENPASS
◆ Offline- No data on our servers.
◆ Stores Everything- Secure vault for your logins, credit cards, bank accounts, licenses, attachments or any other sort of information.
◆ Data Synchronization- Syncs data through iCloud, Dropbox, WebDAV, Google Drive, OneDrive and Box.
◆ Cross-platform- Consistently designed for all mobile and desktop platforms.
◆ Multiple-vaults- Separate your personal, family and work data in different vaults.
◆ Password Auto-filling- Autofills into the apps, Safari and other supported browsers with just one tap from keyboard.
◆ Biometric authentication- Supports use of Face ID/Touch ID for quick unlock to access information.
◆ Siri Shortcuts- Define and ask Siri to open an item using the recorded phrase.
◆ Strong Password Generation- Built-in password generator for unique and strong passwords.
◆ Password Audit- Keeps a check on your weak, old and pwned passwords.
◆ Dark Mode: Turn your device to a darker appearance, making it easy on your eyes.
◆ 80+ Templates- Save any kind of information through well-organized templates.
◆ Import from others- Import your passwords saved in some other software, using the free desktop version.
FOR ENPASS, SECURITY IS PARAMOUNT
• Military-grade encryption- We use SQLCIPHER, a transparent, widely accepted and open-source SQLite extension for 100% encryption of your data using AES-256 with a key derived from 100,000 iterations of PBKDF2-HMAC-SHA256.
• Zero-Knowledge security architecture- None of your data is stored on our servers, so as a developer, we have no knowledge about your passwords or data.
• Keyfile as a second factor- Along with master password you can also use a keyfile to encrypt your data.
• Password Audit- Stay safe with the built-in password auditor that keeps a regular check on your pwned, weak and old passwords.
SIMPLIFYING DIGITAL LIFE
• Securely autofills Credit card details while shopping online.
• Multiple-vaults- Collaborate with Family and Team members using Multiple-vaults.
• Super easy to use. With a simple yet intuitive design, Enpass delivers you a one-of-a-kind experience in using the app.
• Works with Siri and Spotlight to swiftly access the required information.
• Not just for passwords. Enpass locks your confidential files, photos, and documents in a secure encrypted vault.
BACKUP & RESTORE
• Encrypted Backup: Backup your database over Wi-Fi or save a local copy to restore later.
• Desktops- Free.
• Mobiles- Evaluate for free with limit up to 25 items and single vault. You can subscribe to Premium plans of 6 and 12 months anytime using the in-app purchase.
** Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and auto-renews unless disabled in iTunes Account Settings at least 24 hours before the end of the subscribed period. Your subscription can be managed from your iTunes Account Settings.
A dedicated support team is active to resolve your queries through
Hi Folks! We hope you're safe and indoors.
- Advanced password generator has gone a step further. Along with the option to exclude symbols, now you can also specify the exact symbols that need to be included while generating random passwords.
- Fixed an issue where some users were unable to sync with OneDrive after the last update.
- Fixed an issue with iCloud sync, which was getting signed out after a day, Just reconnect your iCloud account.
- An issue with clipboard data not getting cleared. Fixed.
- Other minor bug fixes & crashes.
Thanks for all the love, we would appreciate if you can take out a couple of minutes from your routine and drop feedback for Enpass on the App store.
For any help/support, you can find us at the following channels:
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Screwing over the Customer
I bought a lifetime subscription several years ago for $10. I’ve used this app, loved it, and recommend it to many of my peers. I will no longer do that. You have now switched to a subscription service, which is fine, except now my “lifetime pass” seems to have lasted only a few years. One of the main draws of your app was that it stood out in a sea of subscription services. I can, however, purchase another one for $50. I upgraded to pro years ago and now my app says “pro revoked”. Are you kidding me? How insulting! I understand that you need to make money, but I already paid you and now you are going back on your word. You are stealing from me what I already have paid for and should have access to. I don’t think it’s outrageous to assume that the lifetime upgrade I paid for would last, I don’t know, a lifetime. This new era of demanding a customer pay for a product that they have already bought and own is outrageous. I am extremely disappointed. I will not do any further business with a company that clearly cares so little for their customers. I understand that you need to make money, but I would never treat anyone that I do business with the way you have treated me. Goodbye Enpass, hello LastPass. Not a joke. As we speak, I am making the switch. Good riddance, no customer should ever be betrayed by a company like this.
Developer Response ,
We acknowledge your feedback and apologies for the bad experience. However, note that the existing Pro users aren't required to subscribe or pay any additional recurrent charges as a part of this transition. Existing Pro users will continue to enjoy all future Enpass pro features for free, forever, as promised earlier.
Please don’t worry, your purchase is safe with us. Try restoring the Pro version of the Enpass app using the below steps-
Open Enpass --> Click on ‘Settings’ --> Click on ‘Trial user/Account:_____ (1st option of the settings)' ---> Tap on 'Restore Purchase’ given on bottom of the app → Done
If the problem persists, please take the backup of Enpass data first and then reinstall Enpass again using the same account from which you purchased the Enpass app.
Please go through this blog to know more and write to us at email@example.com for any concerns or if you are unable to restore the purchase.
Upgrade your life!
Aside from being a password manager, I love that Enpass has so many pre-built items for you to simply drop your content into (e.g., insurance card, passport, drivers license). I’ve got all my login credentials and important info all in one spot. It feels super secure and the ability to customize everything to your tastes makes this better, in my mind, than 1Password, LastPass — all of ‘em.
Regarding price and subscriptions: Enpass costs next to nothing compared to the competition. And, don’t you want to keep continuous development going on something that is securing your sensitive, digital content? If $1/month (i.e., $12/year) is too much or you’re offended by a subscription model, stop it. Real software requires subscriptions for continuous, streamlined development. Paying a lump sum doesn’t make sense and any outfit that’s in it for the long haul will switch to it if they haven’t already. If you don’t agree, you don’t know how software is designed and maintained.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your support and for helping to spread the word! We're really glad that you're enjoying using Enpass and also appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
Thanks for the review.
Practically perfect in every way
Yet another newspaper article citing 1Password and Lastpass has inspired me to finally review Enpass. In short, this is a terrific password management system. I say “system” because the mobile apps and desktop apps and browser add-ins work together so seamlessly. Password synchronization across a variety of self-chosen cloud storage providers is a big part of that integration. The multi-vault feature is key for my use case, where i have to maintain my own passwords separately from those I use to manage my elderly parents’ affairs. That allows other trustees to step in when needed, without compromising my own information. The one-time buy-in for Enpass was a big factor in that choice over its subscription-based competitors. (Though I do worry about long-term sustainability with that one-time model.) That said, Enpass’ creators are diligent in their bug fixes, updates, and continuing improvements.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your support and for helping to spread the word! We're really glad that you're enjoying using Enpass. We are listening to our users and will actively make changes to the app update based on the constructive feedback we have been receiving, so thank you for getting in touch.
Thanks for the review.
- Sinew Software Systems Private Limited
- 79.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 and watchOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Sinew Software Systems Pvt Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Subscription- 6 Months $7.99
- Premium Subscription- 1 Year $11.99
- Onetime purchase- Premium $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.