Our everyday life is filled with too many passwords and various types of credentials, right? So, what are you doing to manage it?
- Using the same password everywhere? … Stop it NOW!
- Writing them in notes or encrypted excel? … Copy/paste is lethargic.
- Saving them in browsers? … Sorry, no attachments!
- Using an online password manager? … Are they safe from hackers??
Use Enpass to securely organize everything at one place. And the best thing, none of your Enpass data is stored on our servers, instead, it is stored locally on your device and you can sync through your own trusted cloud account, all ENCRYPTED!!
Don’t forget to evaluate Enpass using the FULL-FEATURED desktop version. IT’S ABSOLUTELY FREE.
HIGHLIGHTS OF ENPASS
• Offline- No data on our servers.
• Stores Everything- Secure vault for your logins, credit cards, bank accounts, licenses, attachments or any other sort of information.
• Unbeatable Security- 100% data is encrypted by AES-256 bit, using open-source SQLCIPHER Engine.
• Data Synchronization- Syncs data through iCloud, Dropbox, WebDAV, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, Wi-Fi, or local WLAN network.
• Cross-platform- Consistently designed for all mobile and desktop platforms.
• Multiple-vaults- Separate your personal, family and work data in different vaults.
• Auto-filling- Comfortable and Secure online shopping. Fills in your logins, credit cards and addresses using Enpass Browser extension.
• Biometric authentication- Supports use of Touch ID for quick unlock to access information.
• Strong Password Generation- Built-in password generator for unique and strong passwords.
• Password Audit- Keeps a check on your weak, old and pwned passwords.
• Dark theme: Turn your app to a darker theme, making it easy on your eyes.
• 80+ Templates- Save any kind of information through well-organized templates.
• Import from others- You can freely import your passwords saved in some other software, to Enpass using the free desktop version.
FOR ENPASS, SECURITY IS PARAMOUNT
• Military-grade encryption- We use SQLCIPHER, a transparent, widely accepted and open-source SQLite extension for 100% encryption of your data using AES-256 with a key derived from 100,000 iterations of PBKDF2-HMAC-SHA256.
• Zero-Knowledge security architecture- None of your data is stored on our servers, so as a developer, we have no knowledge about your passwords or data.
• Keyfile as a second factor- Along with master password you can also use a keyfile to encrypt your data.
• Password Audit- Stay safe with the built-in password auditor that keeps a regular check on your pwned, weak and old passwords.
• Password generator- There is a built-in powerful password generator, loaded with lots of customizable options to generate random or pronounceable passwords (Diceware) with different recipes. Best used at sign-ups for creating strong and unique passwords in one click.
SYNC, BACKUP & RESTORE
• Cloud Synchronization- With Enpass, you can choose to sync your data across devices through your account on iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box or WebDAV (ownCloud, NextCloud etc).
• Encrypted Backup- Save a local copy of your database to restore later.
SIMPLIFYING DIGITAL LIFE
• Multiple-vaults- Collaborate with Family and Team members using Multiple-vaults.
• Super easy to use. With a simple yet intuitive design, Enpass delivers you a one-of-a-kind experience in using the app.
• Not just for passwords. Enpass locks your confidential files, photos, and documents in a secure encrypted vault.
We here at Enpass are continuously seeking to give you the best experience. A dedicated support team is active to resolve your queries through email, our forums and social channels. Feel free to reach out to us at
- Email- email@example.com
- Twitter- @EnpassApp
- Facebook- facebook.com/EnpassApp
- Forums- https-//discussion.enpass.io
Hello everyone! We would like to extend our sincere gratitude and appreciation for using Wi-Fi sync and for sharing your feedback.
This update contains a few, but important fixes for issues you've reported to us.
- Fixed an issue where on macOS Big Sur, the Enpass window was coming to the foreground after the system restart.
- Fixed an issue where Enpass Assistant was not auto-filling on the first attempt after unlock.
- The former Enpass version was able to import 1Password data only from the 1PIF folder. We have added a new option as ".1PIF file" alongside ".1PIF folder". Fixed the issue where some users were not able to select the .1PIF file while importing 1Password data.
- Fixed an issue where the trashed items were also included in the Identical items list under Audit.
- Hint for the Search field in Enpass Assistant was being overlapped in the Chinese Language. Fixed.
As always, please feel free to send any feedback to our team at the following channels:
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty good, room to grow.
I am a recently dissatisfied customer of another popular product that chose money over past promises and forced their customers into a new model where they can choose between security and features. It almost drove me back to just using *one password* for everything, but luckly I found Enpass.
I am now hoping to be a loyal Enpass customer for years to come. I just hope they are able to stick with the current App Store license model and continue delivering standalone licensing with iCloud sync as they do today. If necessary, I will happily pay for the desktop version as well to help keep things going in the same direction.
I am happy with the current product overall, but I would like to see a couple of features added if possible:
-favicon support instead of manual management of canned icons for web logins
-separate "containers” with the ability to sync using separate services (e.g. iCloud for one and OneDrive for the other)
-an option to share entire “containers" with other users (preferrably with iCloud sync)
-more frequent updates
-implement the new Mojave and iOS 12 Password Manager API on day 1
I just love Enpass!!!
I’ve tried them all and I simply think this is the best.
Not only do you not have to pay monthly/yearly fees, this is also the best feature wise. Enpass has finally made me feel comfortable enough to actually forget all my passwords. I changed all of my online accounts to passwords I don’t know. Every account is different, and super long and complex. I just autofill with the browser plugin or copy and paste from the main app or mobile app. Plus with the built in 2 factor authenticator, I can use Enpass for all my authentication needs. I enabled 2 factor for everything that supports it because of this app! I love the way Enpass can automatically copy the 2 factor OTP for you so when you are presented with a 2FA box on a website, you just paste! No looking at your phone, no manual copy and paste, it’s just there, waiting in the clipboard. I also love syncing to my cloud of choice. I just use iCloud, the app stays in sync seemlessly across all of my devices.
I honestly think this one is a night and day difference from the other password managers out there. I couldn’t be happier with my choice.
Formerly Satisfied Customer
The developer's response does nothing to resolve the issue or to provide a way for me to keep an unencrypted copy of my data safe.
I stand by my review insofar as usability issues and unnecessary security.
I know of no other TouchID-enabled app on the Macintosh that requires a master password even after TouchID has been used to verify the user's credentials.
On top of other issues, I cannot figure out what my master password is. Looking for recorvery instructions told me to delete the app and reinstall it. I did so and was able to create a new master password. Before doing so I tried to export existing data—which I could not do without the master password. What??? I'm IN the app, using it, able to see any data I desire. So WHY do I need the master password to export what I can already see??? And /I'm on a Mac with TouchID enabled—the app accepts my fingerprint as proof that I'm me. So WHY would I need the master password,.
Bottom line, I've lost everything and starting over.
Based on about 3 months of use I give this app ZERO STARS.
Sorry, but this update which required me to jump through hoops to get "free" access to what I'd already paid for annoyed me greatly. I presume Enpass must now be a subscription app on iOS devices. Ongoing subscription fees is the reason I refused to upgrade to the latest 1Password platform and purchased this app instead.
Developer Response ,
We've released a couple of updates since your review. Could you update the app to the latest version and let us know if you're still encountering issues with the app? Please email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can follow up with you.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Enpass Technologies Private Limited
- 40.1 MB
- Requires macOS 10.12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Enpass Technologies Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.