ENT and Allergy provides Adult and Pediatric ENT, Voice and Swallowing, Facial Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery, Disorders of the Inner Ear and Dizziness, Rhinology/Skull Base surgery, Asthma, Clinical Immunology, Diagnostic Audiology, Hearing Aid dispensing, Sleep and CT Services.
Features in ENTA APP
1) Doctor’s appointments booking by MD
2) Doctor’s appointments booking by Location
3) Allergy shot booking.
4) Swapping Features for Doctor’s listing.
5) Google driving direction and navigation.
6) Session timing for book an appointment.
7) Next availability slots for appointment booking.
8) Predictive Location search.
9) Geo location tracking.
10) Sleek and flat design compatible with various platform.
11) Simple navigation from home screen.
* Performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Why bother having an app if you can’t create an account and use saved information? I have to make appointments for recurring allergy shots and if I want to book them through the app, I have to enter all of my information every time. I need to schedule 8 appointments per month do you know how much time that takes?? Two stars because I guess, technically, you can book an appointment successfully (but not efficiently).
Nothing good about this app
When booking an appointment, 60 seconds is not enough time to fill in all the required information (including insurance info). If I have to be an established patient to book an allergy shot appointment why do I need to submit all that info? Also, in reading the about app info, I should be able to look up records, invoices, results, and other appointments. There is no place to even log in to, in order to be able to access my account. So with the appointment piece not working there is absolutely nothing this app can do for me.
Nearly impossible to use - sessions time out and app crashes
Many times when I use this app, as I am entering my information, and I’m not entering it slowly or anything like that, a message comes up saying “your session will close in 60 seconds due to inactivity.” The message stays on screen about 5-10 seconds, then I hurry to fill out the rest. But almost every time the session will expire before I get to enter the last parts. I am entering information the entire time, and it still claims inactivity. This bug makes the app nearly unusable.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your comments. Please download the latest version 1.15. Please let us know if the problem persists.
- ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP
- 69.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.